New to FTF. ..and yes, I've used the search function looking for anything about NC. Here's my situation. I'm out here in Raleigh/Durham, NC and apparently I'm the only one in North Carolina that has a float tube. No clubs, fan groups, nothing. 90% of the fishable water are huge 10,000 acre reserviors with lots of boat traffic although there are smaller bays with less. The other 10% are smaller kayak fishing "no water contact" lakes that don't allow float tubes. Yet. When I talk to Wildlife commission lake managers or rangers almost none of them know what a float tube is and won't budge on the rule. I would love to know if any of you have run into a similar situation and what you can suggest. Thanks.