Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Invites, Fishing Events, Forum Gatherings, and other Tournaments » Contest, Fishing Events and Tournaments » Tubemobb event check it out.

Tubemobb event check it out.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Tubemobb event check it out. on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:39 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
3 dates and some good prizes who is in. Some Details "show up day of with 25$ or pre-register with us on instagram beforehand. Weigh-ins will be done via numbered wristband bump board and photograph. Anglers will be allowed to launch where ever the like after registering. This is a California department of fish and wildlife permitted event and all state laws apply. Float tubes are the only acceptable form of fishing."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by jeffcpr on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:07 pm

TUBEMOBB

TUBEMOBB
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
Thank you for the post Jeff! We are instagram based so that is the easiest way to get a hold of us. You can show up day of with 25$ or pre-register with us on instagram beforehand. Weigh-ins will be done via numbered wristband bump board and photograph. Anglers will be allowed to launch where ever the like after registering. This is a California department of fish and wildlife permitted event and all state laws apply. Float tubes are the only acceptable form of fishing. Thanks again Jeff

3Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:16 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
very cool

4Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:20 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
No problem TUBEMOBB its our pleasure to support.  I will try to make one or 2 of these events myself.  The Puddingstone event is closest to me anyone else interested.

5Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:32 am

SP Dan

SP Dan
It sounds like a great time!
Thank you for the open invite.

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

6Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:14 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Yep I think this could be fun everyone check it out for your self and check out TUBEMOBB on Instagram pretty cool account.

Dates of there events and locations :
Puddingstone 3/14 (I am hoping to make this one)
Lower Otay Lake 4/11
Lake Hodges 5/9

$25 entry fee and pay outs to Biggest Bass ask questions here and let us know if you are going to try and make any or all of these events.

7Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:27 pm

TUBEMOBB

TUBEMOBB
New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
We really appreciate the support from you guys and are so excited to throw the event. We are still working on details but will be doing a barbecue after the last tournament and hope to do some giveaways to the overall 3 event winners. Thanks again- Chris @ tubemobb

8Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:43 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Should be a great event. Whish I could make it out.

9Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:13 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Don't miss this guys should be good.

10Tubemobb event check it out. Empty Re: Tubemobb event check it out. on Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:48 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
while i would like to fish this, i have never fished any of those lakes and never fished for fresh water bass. dont even know where to start. being born and raised in long beach, i always fished saltwater.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum