FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» "Saved" By The Skunk-Buster at LAB 10-19-20
by Jerdon Today at 11:29 pm

» 9th Legal Hali & New PB, Sun 10 18-20
by david886720 Today at 10:51 pm

» SALMON SEASON IS OPEN!!
by JohnnyB Today at 3:50 pm

» Are casting reels labeled right
by Jerdon Today at 9:04 am

» Its about time for another Pumpkin Carving Contest.
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:38 pm

» Report From NPH
by JohnnyB Yesterday at 8:09 pm

» LAH Thurs 10-15-20. Trifecta, Legal and "The One That-Got-Away!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» Shinfins???
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:48 am

» Tray for the Cumberland
by JohnnyB Yesterday at 9:08 am

» FS Maxxon XP240
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:02 am

» 10th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Details and List
by jeffcpr Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:05 am

» FixMyKite self stick valves
by Jerdon Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Non-Fishing Related Discussions » Fishermen helping fishermen » We had a small flood of members

We had a small flood of members

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We had a small flood of members Empty We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So we have only had about 10 to 12 members on each day.  but as of today 3/28 we more then doubled our daily activity with 37 members online for the day.  

Our forum is a great place to invite members to fish, ask questions if you are new, and post report to show off your skill.  Hey newbie's we would love hear from you post up and lets talk.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2We had a small flood of members Empty That's awesome, Jeff! on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 pm

Mo2vation

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
I miss you guys, buddy.

Florida has closed the oceans.... I mean all ocean access is closed.  Beaches, State and Regional parks that back up to the shoreline, and all commercial marias.

I think a lot of us may be virtually fishing these days.  But I have a plan....   Wink

Miss my SoCal homies!!!!

- Ken

3We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:46 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I miss you guys, buddy.

Florida has closed the oceans.... I mean all ocean access is closed.  Beaches, State and Regional parks that back up to the shoreline, and all commercial marias.

I think a lot of us may be virtually fishing these days.  But I have a plan....    Wink

Miss my SoCal homies!!!!

- Ken

Closed the ocean! Wow.
Hopefully only a 15 day deal. LA county has closed piers and the bike path in some spots just this weekend.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

4We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:13 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Mo2vation good to see you on yep I think we will be virtually fishing soon, if not most of will be. Stay safe out there and remember wash your hands.

5We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:52 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mo2vation good to see you on yep I think we will be virtually fishing soon, if not most of will be.  Stay safe out there and remember wash your hands.

hell no, i'm fishing

6We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:36 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mo2vation good to see you on yep I think we will be virtually fishing soon, if not most of will be.  Stay safe out there and remember wash your hands.

hell no, i'm fishing

Just be safe bro some of us will be living though your reports. I cannot risk it with my daughter's issue. My wife is asthmatic so I will be home bond and dreaming of the next fishing mission.

7We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:44 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
im in water by 5:30 am, dont see a soul, fish docks, dont see anybody if i do there 30 ft away, exit water alone , drive home. im having zero contact with anybody and im mentally in a better place. me and dan did fish saturday but we kept our distance.

8We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:16 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:im in water by 5:30 am, dont see a soul, fish docks, dont see anybody if i do there 30 ft away, exit water alone , drive home. im having zero contact with anybody and im mentally in a better place. me and dan did fish saturday but we kept our distance.

Most be sweet guys enjoy it.

9We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:43 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Only way I can survive a wife whos going stir crazy and her son and girlfriend who just moved in with us and all there crap. We have been together 24/7. Fishing only way I'm surviving and being out of work till may 1st is hard.

10We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:46 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Only way I can survive a wife whos going stir crazy and her son and girlfriend who just moved in with us and all there crap. We have been together 24/7. Fishing only way I'm surviving and being out of work till may 1st is hard.

I understand do what you need to do just wash you hands lol!

11We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:05 pm

f4mnect

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Yup,I'm taking precautions. I'm being safe. Did go to grocery store today with wife, it made me quite nervous.

12We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:34 am

SP Dan

SP Dan
My added 2-cents:

As a matter of fact, Bob and I fished from the complete opposite sides of the NPH channel for most of the day .... 2,000-ft of air and wind space between us. That was an extremely safe fishing session in my book. We adhered to the safety guide lines.

Look folk's, just use your God given common since to help us get through this together:

Don't be hand shaking or making physical contact with others unless it is necessary for their health, don't be in groups of two, isolate everyone in your contact group, no outside contact and fish SOLO when ever it's safe to. NO invites.

I pretty much solo fish and I solo hike solo with no contact. I've lost 19.5 lbs in 1.5 months with 10-lbs still to go.
Setting personal goals is one thing that we can all do to help ourselves to get thru this pandemic time-out and to re-channel our focus to be more positive.

Take care, be safe, practice constant personal hygiene and fish solo while we still can.

SP Dan       <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

13We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:25 am

MarkG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
I fished alone, from shore, recently at Alamitos Bay. Open air, no humans within 50 feet.  
I feel completely safe.  And, as we all know, fishing helps our mental well-being!
....unless we get skunked...
Razz

14We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:02 am

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I fished alone, from shore, recently at Alamitos Bay. Open air, no humans within 50 feet.  
I feel completely safe.  And, as we all know, fishing helps our mental well-being!
....unless we get skunked...
Razz

Be careful where you fish from shore over at LAB. Almost everywhere is now a misdemeanor if you're caught fishing from shore. theres only 1-2 places it's legal that I'm aware of.

15We had a small flood of members Empty Re: We had a small flood of members on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:03 am

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum