FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» 9th Legal Hali & New PB, Sun 10 18-20
by david886720 Today at 10:51 pm

» "Saved" By The Skunk-Buster at LAB 10-19-20
by SP Dan Today at 7:40 pm

» SALMON SEASON IS OPEN!!
by JohnnyB Today at 3:50 pm

» Are casting reels labeled right
by Jerdon Today at 9:04 am

» Its about time for another Pumpkin Carving Contest.
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:38 pm

» Report From NPH
by JohnnyB Yesterday at 8:09 pm

» LAH Thurs 10-15-20. Trifecta, Legal and "The One That-Got-Away!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» Shinfins???
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:48 am

» Tray for the Cumberland
by JohnnyB Yesterday at 9:08 am

» FS Maxxon XP240
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:02 am

» 10th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Details and List
by jeffcpr Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:05 am

» FixMyKite self stick valves
by Jerdon Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Float Tubes, Pontoons, and Equipment Reviews » Review on my Wadders and Booties

Review on my Wadders and Booties

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Review on my Wadders and Booties Empty Review on my Wadders and Booties on Thu May 21, 2020 7:07 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
So I have been using waders since I started in float tube fishing ( big surprise there right Shocked ). I recently switched over to the Frogg Toggs Hellbender Stockingfoot Guide Pant. This is the second pair I have owned and when I say them fro $89 on Amazon I figured time for my second pair. The Pants are very comfortable and light weight. One of the things I like best about these pair is the wader belt. All waders come with a wader belt but this one has a spot of the waders for it. The pants have belt loops so it just does not feel right with out the belt on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have never used wader Booties before and this is one of the reasons I bought the Seavenger Tall 3mm Neoprene Tortuga Dive Booties. My last pair of Frogg Togg waders too a hit in the booties as I would simple slip into and old pair of Crocks to walk from the truck to the water. Well now I have the Seavenger Booties to where instead and they worked pretty well last night. The slip over my waders well to make sure this worked I made sure I bought a size bigger. They are a light tight as when you slip them on they pull on the wader bootie. So it takes a little adjusting but it worked very well. I am confident that the NEW Frogg Toggs with the new Seavenger Booties will be a long lasting combo.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Review on my Wadders and Booties Empty Re: Review on my Wadders and Booties on Fri May 22, 2020 9:44 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Nice set up there Jeff.
The thing I like best with the booties compared to Crocks is you slip the booties into the fine. No need to change shoe setup at the water.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

3Review on my Wadders and Booties Empty Re: Review on my Wadders and Booties on Fri May 22, 2020 10:10 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
They're not for me Jeff ... but I'm sure that they're going to suite all of your special/specific water/fishing needs.

Thanx for your review on the (2) two items that you had just purchased.

It sounds like you have yourself a nice set-up. I'm very happy for you!  Thumbs Up

SP Dan

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

4Review on my Wadders and Booties Empty Re: Review on my Wadders and Booties on Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:19 pm

DL87

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
How does it feel with the fins on?

5Review on my Wadders and Booties Empty Re: Review on my Wadders and Booties on Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:25 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I have no issues with it. Kind don't even notice you have fins on.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum