Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » What is you favorite way to fish

What is you favorite way to fish

What methode do you prefer

What is you favorite way to fish Vote_lcap233%What is you favorite way to fish Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
What is you favorite way to fish Vote_lcap20%What is you favorite way to fish Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is you favorite way to fish Vote_lcap20%What is you favorite way to fish Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is you favorite way to fish Vote_lcap267%What is you favorite way to fish Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is you favorite way to fish Empty What is you favorite way to fish on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I like to do a little of everything, but rather be tossing lures. I have flyfished and enjoy it very much, I will bait ad wait if waiting is not to long What a Face. But I feel like I really had a good day if I was able to land my fish will tossing lures.
So what is it you prefer to do or do you have a different methode Thumbs Up

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2What is you favorite way to fish Empty Re: What is you favorite way to fish on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Monster

Monster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
My personal favorite is fishing Hammers. I feel like fishing them is a mix between working soft plastics and casting lures. But my vote went to whatever is working at the time.

3What is you favorite way to fish Empty Re: What is you favorite way to fish on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
When you want to catch fish to what is work right that is cool, I would have to say I am the same. But if when I am fishing I always start with lures. Like I stated earlier I feel more accomplished when I land a fish in a lure vs. bait, just my though, and ya I do like the hammers bro.

4What is you favorite way to fish Empty Re: What is you favorite way to fish on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 am

floater73

floater73
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My personal favorite is fishing Hammers. I feel like fishing them is a mix between working soft plastics and casting lures. But my vote went to whatever is working at the time.

I am looking up these Hammer jigs, I remember people using I think fish trap lures. Looks like the samething are hammers better than fish traps.

I am the same way if something is working to catch the fish then I will use it be it bait and wait or lures.

5What is you favorite way to fish Empty Re: What is you favorite way to fish on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Monster

Monster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Hammers and fish traps are the same thing pretty much. Just two different companies

6What is you favorite way to fish Empty Re: What is you favorite way to fish on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:15 pm

floater73

floater73
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Ya I thoughts so also they almost look the same, I think the colors are the difference between them.

7What is you favorite way to fish Empty Favorite way to fish on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:48 am

jerry5721

New FTFF Member
New FTFF Member
I fish with flyrods almost exclusively. Just my thing.

8What is you favorite way to fish Empty Re: What is you favorite way to fish on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm

floater73

floater73
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I tried the flyrod as a kid got knots then fish clown just don't have them time to try it again maybe when I retire only 6 or 7 more years.

9What is you favorite way to fish Empty Re: What is you favorite way to fish on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm

37jb1973

37jb1973
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Boy it has been awhile scense I was here, I cannot vote here I am to late but I would have to say what ever is working. Just get me a fish on the line that is all that matters. I don't care how I just want to fight a little and then let it go to go for more.

10What is you favorite way to fish Empty Re: What is you favorite way to fish on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:50 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Boy it has been awhile scense I was here, I cannot vote here I am to late but I would have to say what ever is working. Just get me a fish on the line that is all that matters. I don't care how I just want to fight a little and then let it go to go for more.
Sorry man i guess I did not run it long enough but thanks for you input.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum