FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is the next fishing show

+10
flyfishingfool
Fisher
waxon67
bodfish
ed5000x
LGHT
HEADCASE881
n2deepfsw
fishntoss
jeffcpr
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26When is the next fishing show - Page 2 Empty Re: When is the next fishing show Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:03 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

itchybass wrote:I can't wait for the show. Really excited to work the show this year. Although I might disappear for a few minutes to stock up on tackle for myself.

What booth are you working in?

27When is the next fishing show - Page 2 Empty Re: When is the next fishing show Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:06 pm

itchybass

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Going to be helping the guys at jimmys outdoors. If what I hear is true then there are going to be some good deals.

28When is the next fishing show - Page 2 Empty Re: When is the next fishing show Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Cool, we'll go and check your booth out.

29When is the next fishing show - Page 2 Empty Re: When is the next fishing show Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 pm

ODCtuber

ODCtuber
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

After Fred Hall there's this one going on at the O.C. Fairgrounds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ODCtuber on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : problems with link)

30When is the next fishing show - Page 2 Empty Re: When is the next fishing show Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:43 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ODCtuber wrote:After Fred Hall there's this one going on at the O.C. Fairgrounds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will be working that show too. Not very big but still some good deals to be had. This show is geared more toward ocean fishing. Alot more of the heavy tackle needed to battle yellows and tuna, not much in the way of light freshwater.

31When is the next fishing show - Page 2 Empty Re: When is the next fishing show Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 am

bodfish

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey Sonar,
sorry for this late response but I have been working my butt off! I will definitely look you up at the show. Unfortunately I no longer have a new tackle budget due to some recent family expenses. But I am interested in the Phenix rods. I remember them back in the late seventies when they brought Boron onto the tackle scene here in SoCal. I tested quite a few of them with my colleagues, and was impressed with the material (boron) but not the rods. The rod patterns were a bit flat (parabolic). I will be very interested to revisit them. I am looking to buy a six or seven piece set that I can restart my LMB fishing with. May even engage in a few Double A events when I get my sh-t together. In the past cost was less of a concern with me than quality but the reality of family life has changed that. I have been looking closely at the BPS house brands and I am more and more impressed with their performance. I used to be a tackle junkie, but just recently disposed of about 20 grands worth of tackle and I am starting over with a whole new outlook. I am looking for a competitive tackle set with BIG fish in mind. SEE YOU THERE!!

bodfish

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum