FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by SP Dan Today at 11:32 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by SP Dan Today at 11:25 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Today at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Today at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Today at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPS Free Bass University

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPS Free Bass University Empty BPS Free Bass University Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

BPS is holding there free Bass University the end of this month Feb. 25th - 27th. There will be free fishing seminars and events goin gon for these three days. There is also a reel trade in going on from Feb. 25th to March 2nd. could be a great time to land a new reel for cheap. Once I have the link I will post it up for you. Just though I would share and I assume most of you already know of this.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I got the ad too. Always like to go and see whats new. Listen to some of the guys and just plain waste time. cheers

3BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Their trade in program is not worth it. Unless you have one heck of a beat up reel. I brought some Penn 500's and like an older Calcutta and they basically give you a voucher for like $5.00 off a reel and it does not apply to Shimano and Daiwa Reels. I could have sold those reels for more money LOL.

4BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Madbasser wrote:I got the ad too. Always like to go and see whats new. Listen to some of the guys and just plain waste time. cheers
I went today now that you all are talking about pigs and jigs andrigs and dads and worms and slugs and all kind of stuff. There is so much stuff it is amazing!!! I did purchase a fair amount of new junk for my rod rack that I'm building and some weight things with a clip deal on top (jeff you know those weights you showed me) Its like learning to fish all over again. Shocked

5BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Yes sir that place is sick I mean you can get lost in there if you want. And as for the lures and hooks and line and toys it is over whelming to say the least. To maxamize your time you need to plan your route and know what you are looking for or forget you will just stand there a drool like a kid in a candy store.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

6BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Im all about the drooling.

7BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:13 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

maybe i will tell my youngest daughter about this college she loves to fish Very Happy

8BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I may have to go just to kill a Friday Very Happy Oh wait, I should really be working Crying or Very sad Nah, I would rather go to SCHOOL cheers

9BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 am

Dano67 wrote:I may have to go just to kill a Friday Very Happy Oh wait, I should really be working Crying or Very sad Nah, I would rather go to SCHOOL cheers

Let me know if you go Friday Dano. I have a PR meeting at Auto Club Raceway then I'm going to BPS! Very Happy

10BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm gonna be there on fri. also. I will be hoping to get picked for a $20 gift card. They will have drawings for members that day starting from 6pm. I also NEED to pick up some new stuff for the CO River trip on Sat. Twisted Evil

Dano maybe we can hook-up and i can steer u towards some stuff u could use on Sat for maybe bed fishing or crusing bass? Promise, i can get u hooked up for less than $25, if you already have spinning gear.

11BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:30 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey guys i'm still in for tonight. I'll be there by 6pm till closing hopefully.

Anyone else still in?

12BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 am

Dano67

Dano67

I got swamped at work.I was planning on going but the best layed plans of mice and men....

13BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:59 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

No worries Dano.

14BPS Free Bass University Empty Re: BPS Free Bass University Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nobody else making it out today?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum