FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Things are looking better!
by kin Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new toy, Outcast Deluxe

+5
n2deepfsw
jeffcpr
wiseguy
.:LOLLY:.
Tony G Fishing
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:32 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hello All,

Hope all is well,

early XMAS to me, finally picked up my tube last night Very Happy long time coming

Myself & a buddy will be hitting NPH after work, first time on the water, so will see how it goes....

You guys think the rain will make for a hard time for a first timer in the water...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you everyone.

Tony G
Fishingdachronarch201e7

2My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:57 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice tube! As far as the rain goes, it all depends on how hard it rains and if you don't mind being wet. I would recommend waders since the rain washes all the crap into the harbors. Tight lines!

3My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:11 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

.:LOLLY:. wrote:Nice tube! As far as the rain goes, it all depends on how hard it rains and if you don't mind being wet. I would recommend waders since the rain washes all the crap into the harbors. Tight lines!
Hey LOLLY,

for sure, a buddy of mine here at work hooked some waders up, dont know if they will fit me as hes a bout 4 inches shorter than iam....but for sure will give them a try....thanks on those tips..

also gotta bulild a rack for it, hopefully mine comes out like the ones u build!

Tony G
fishingdachronarch201e

4My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:32 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thank for the compliment. With a tube like that as long as the waders fit you from the waist down you'll be fine. You don't necessarily need to buckle them over your shoulders since you will be in the water from your knees down. Just wear the waders like regular pants and if it rains get a rain jacket.

5My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:55 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

.:LOLLY:. wrote:Thank for the compliment. With a tube like that as long as the waders fit you from the waist down you'll be fine. You don't necessarily need to buckle them over your shoulders since you will be in the water from your knees down. Just wear the waders like regular pants and if it rains get a rain jacket.
Your welcome, ur fish racks are sick....

and for sure thats what ill do....i hope the water is calm lol.....

thanks again

Tony G

6My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice tube! You know, some of the best days fishing for me have been when it was raining hard, stay safe and post a report on your maiden voyage. Make sure your buddy goes with you too, dont want to tube alone your very first time.

7My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:06 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I had stopped making the racks for a bit but I am back in action again if you're interested...

8My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:14 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Congrats on the nice new float, good luck in the rain I am sure rain or shine you are going to be hooked like the rest of us.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

9My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:24 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

wiseguy wrote:Nice tube! You know, some of the best days fishing for me have been when it was raining hard, stay safe and post a report on your maiden voyage. Make sure your buddy goes with you too, dont want to tube alone your very first time.
Hey Wiseguy,

Thanks and for sure, i just hit him up to see how the weather is by the water but yeah hes in, hes beeing waiting for me to get my tube, were launching from 18th st...and u got it ill post some pictures up tomorrrow....

Thanks
Tony G

10My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

.:LOLLY:. wrote:I had stopped making the racks for a bit but I am back in action again if you're interested...
okay sweet, i know you were done there for a bit but yeah gotta check the finances, just spent quiet a bit of money on the tube vest fins..

ill keep you posted, good looking out LOLLY....

Tony G

11My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:35 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

jeffcpr wrote:Congrats on the nice new float, good luck in the rain I am sure rain or shine you are going to be hooked like the rest of us.
Hey Jeffcpr

Thank you very much...oh for sure ill be hooked i sort of already am and i havent even been on the water with it lol......

Thanks

Tony G

12My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:40 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sweet ride!

13My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:50 am

Nice tube

14My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:54 am

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice ride! & watch out for those water dogs!!! Aka sea lions,my maiden voyage was also in Newport too bad I got skunked!!!! Sad I had no guidance what so ever so 2 heads is better than 1!

15My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:57 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

miller wrote:Nice tube
Thanks Miller! Very Happy 

16My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

bassfishing24/7 wrote:Nice ride! & watch out for those water dogs!!! Aka sea lions,my maiden voyage was also in Newport too bad I got skunked!!!! :(I had no guidance what so ever so 2 heads is better than 1!
Hey Bassfishing24/7

LOL for sure, im sure it will be weird with my legs in the water dangling......

and sorry to hear that, hopefully we get into some fish today......dinks it dont matter just to take the stripe off u know

Thanks again

Tony G

17My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

My new toy, Outcast Deluxe <a href=My new toy, Outcast Deluxe TodaysArsenal_zpsead26caa" />This will be todays arsenal!!! hope they work lol

18My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Looks like you got some good baits rigged and ready to kill it.

19My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

jeffcpr wrote:Looks like you got some good baits rigged and ready to kill it.
Im hoping Jeff, we shall see....

anything else you might recommend, baits wise.....

thanks
TonyG

20My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I think you are good other then some 3" swimbaits, also roll those slow in the bottom with small little bounces should work great for you.

21My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

jeffcpr wrote:I think you are good other then some 3" swimbaits, also roll those slow in the bottom with small little bounces should work great for you.
Sweet i have those on me as well, good looking out Jeff!!! think im ready now i jut gotta catch one lol

thanks
Tony G

22My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:35 pm

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

My first time was in the rain and WIND!!! Very discouraging! I kept getting blown into the tullies.

23My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:37 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

My first time was in the back of my truck in Big Be...... wait that is the wrong store Irvine lake after heavy rain Embarassed 

24My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Hammer 4

Hammer 4
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

3" Kalin grubs in Lime with dark green flake...on a 1/4 oz jig head..Wink

And 3" Big Hammers in spottie special...on 1/4oz big hammer lead head in red, or dark green.

25My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Empty Re: My new toy, Outcast Deluxe Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Got a nice looking ride! It's going to be one major tool for you on the water, getting closer to the fisheeeees.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum