FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Things are looking better!
by kin Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive

+7
fatboy531
wiseguy
desertstorm28
.:LOLLY:.
Tony G Fishing
n2deepfsw
jeffcpr
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

13rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:28 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

This is just to get the word out on the Toy Drive we are are going to be holding in Nov. Dec. this year. Last year we had 2 locations and we hope to do the same this year.

Last year were brought in close to 100+ different toys this year I am hoping to hit 200 or more. Last year we multiple sponsors supporting our event and this year so far is looking good. Like last year we are going to hold a raffle in December, for members to win some nice prize packs. This will be done at the event locations for those that show up with a gift. But all members are encouraged to get involved there will be 2 or 3 large item giveaways that will be an online raffle so anyone that donates in anyway can win. So far we have Classic Accessories, Cast Mate Rod racks, Austin Lures, and wiseguy custom made rod (side bet at one of the gatherings. And just so you know there is more in the works with Reebs lures, Rat-L-Trap, and Hot Sauce just to name a few.

I will be working on the detail and post those as soon as I can so you guys can make your plans for these events. I have a member willing to run the freshwater side of things thanks desertstorm and the rest will be posted once I have more info put together. For now any question please ask tight lines everyone.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

23rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:33 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Can't wait!

33rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

NICE......Very Happy 

43rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

That is super cool Jeff! I'm sure it'll be a great turn out since the site has grown quite a bit since last year.

53rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:53 pm

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I only made it out to the freshwater one last year and it was the first one I went to for the forum and it did have a nice turn out.  Looking forward to doing both this year should be nice!

63rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:59 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

This is a good cause for the less fortunate, I'm happy to be a part of it! Excited to fish with old friends and new ones.

73rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:48 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Definitely will do my part to donate and participate. All for a good cause.

83rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:50 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

desertstorm28 wrote:I only made it out to the freshwater one last year and it was the first one I went to for the forum and it did have a nice turn out.  Looking forward to doing both this year should be nice!

Hey desert  seen that fish count climb one good work out there. Thumbs Up salute

93rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 pm

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Thanks fat boy lookin forward to raising that even more soon!!!

103rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:50 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

desertstorm28 wrote:Thanks fat boy lookin forward to raising that even more soon!!!
Huntington Harbour is tough!!!! Saturday was the first time I caught a spotty there. If the next gathering is at Newport. That fish count will def increase. You might even have to create a few more lines on that counter. I was keeping tabs on my phone but somehow erased it. So I gave up. Lol. Tight lines brotha. Until next time. salute 

113rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:36 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

very cool jeff we going to have fun as well as put some smiles on some face for x mas

123rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:34 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thats what it is all about guys, who would like to go with me to drop off the gifts. Like last year we are going to go to the Honda Center to drop the off to Channel 7 news and Garth Kemp, hope to get on T.V. this year. We almost did last year, I will see if I can find out what day it will be at the Honda center in December.

133rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'd be more than happy to accompany you. Maybe we can have all of us show. We can bring our kids to set examples. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

143rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:42 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

That would be very cool.

153rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:51 am

Can't wait Jeff, hope to be able to make it this year

163rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 am

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

You got it fatboy already looking forward to getting back in the salt and especially for these gatherings! I think we should get everyone to go drop off the toys if we can I should be able to go!

173rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Squidy

Squidy
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

we should have the whole ftff at the honda center an be on tv ahah

183rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:51 am

Great cause and fishing with friends! I'm in!

193rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 am

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

For the freshwater toy drive I was thinking about doing it at Lake Perris again like last year.  I feel like there was a pretty good turnout last year and there's a potential for some really good bass/panfish fishing as well.  Will that work for most?

203rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm game for that sounds like a good time for both outings. Count me in. Lemme know if you need help with anything.

213rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Squidy

Squidy
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

just tell me what date an hopefully i can get a ride out there

223rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:11 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

desertstorm28 Lake Perris is fine with me bro. Now we just need to come up with dates, what about for the freshwater November 30th. or December 1st. let me know if this works for you.

233rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

What's the water temp in Perris?

243rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:03 pm

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey Jeff let's do November 30th for the freshwater one I know for a fact I can't make sundays... n2deepfsw I haven't been to Perris since August but I'll be there Saturday morning and I'll report back everything.  I assume it will be between 65 and 70 by the time of the gathering.

253rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Empty Re: 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:10 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Sweet bro maybe we can talk this weekend so we can get a game plan set for you, but we will do it just like last year. For now it looks like the Freshwater gathering will be Nov. 36th. thanks very much for doing this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum