FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by slodawg375 Today at 8:27 am

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok so got some time off work or as some call it temporarily unemployed... using the time to clean out the garage, storage unit and room.

I have all of the 2010 California Sportsman magazine and some of the 2010 California Game & Fish magazine if anyone is interested in them. Was going to throw them out but seems a waste on some good reading material, if you can't be fishing might as well be reading about it right? Around 36 issues total.

I am located in the Mission Viejo / Lake Forest area of Orange County if you like to come get them/meet up or I can bring them to the Newport Harbor get togeather this Sunday if you are going to be there. I'll give it a week, no takers and they get recycled or used for starting our weekend bonfires.

2Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:56 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I might take a few off you r hand are there some related to summer time fishing, or saltwater if so I will take them.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Bring me a few copies to NPH and I will take them off your hands. Be much obliged!! Very Happy

4Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok I'll bring what I have to the harbor Sunday and you guys can sort through them pick what you want then fight to the death for them. Or rock-paper-scissors which ever you prefer.

5Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Cool man thanks

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

6Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:08 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:Ok I'll bring what I have to the harbor Sunday and you guys can sort through them pick what you want then fight to the death for them. Or rock-paper-scissors which ever you prefer.

Cool look forward to the pic-kins! Thumbs Up

7Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I prefer fighting to the death, so i'll bring my saber if anyone wants to play. Or we can ro-sham-bo, whatever.

8Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Light Saber It Is!!!

9Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sorry guys I got everything togeather and forgot to bring the magazines!!! but I saved them from the recycle bin and will hold onto them for the next get togeather or when ever I meet up with some of you.
Also found some back issues of Gun Test for any of you that are shooting enthusiasts or preparing for the zombie apocalypse like I am.

10Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 am

Dano67

Dano67

Nice Avatar!!

11Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:57 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey Vagabond, nice Avatar. When you feel like hitting the surf fishin?

12Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks guys! I should be up for some surf fishing this weekend, so far I don't see any reasons not to unless the weather takes a turn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum