FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by BenPhartin Today at 7:45 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:48 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by cjwebber Yesterday at 7:58 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:28 am

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:20 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Future advertising, partners and sponsors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

The Float Tube Fishing Forum is a fast growing and active social medial board that has found a special niche in the fishing community.  We are a worldwide group of float tube / Pontoon enthusiast that have spent years and years enjoying fishing in many different fascists.  We have come together in this community to share and expand our sport and we hope to become a bigger force in the fishing community then we are today.  We do this by being as active as we can be and spend as much time on the water as our jobs will let us.  As a group we are always talking to each other about the next best thing and news technique out there and we pride ourselves on being at the forefront in the fishing world.  This is a great place to be advertising with do to the types of members we have and the influence we can create.

Below are the types of advertisement we have to offer and what can be expected for your investment.  We offer a 6 month payment plan and full year payment plan to choose from and if you should have any other questions please feel free to ask me Jeff at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call me at (562) 265-9026.

Small Ad – Your ad is on the main forum on the left or right of the forum topics, in view of the members and visitors.  A welcome to the forum will be posted for all members to view and comment on.    

Large Ad – Your ad is on the front door (landing page) this will be the main direction to the forum.  A welcome to the forum will be posted for all members to view and comment on.  You will also receive a 2 week spot on the Sponsors Showcase located on the front door page front and center for all to see and we well make sure to announce this to all when it is up.  

Both Ads – Your ad is on the main forum and the front door page in view of members and visitors.  A welcome is posted to the forum for all members to view and comment on.  We will also send out an e-mail blast to let all members know of our new sponsor joining the board. You will also get the 2 weeks on the Sponsor Showcase.

Prime Ad – Your ad is located directly below our forum logo the prime location and this is on both the front door page and the main forum.  With this option you also get the welcome posts and the e-mail blast, and a full month on the Sponsors showcase which can be broken up into 2 two week slots.  Best of all your logo will be added to all newsletter and flyers that go out to all members and none members for promotion of events and activities.

Also with what is offered in the above packages know that you can always contact us with in deals or specials that you have to offer and we will be sure to place them on the board for all members to see.  We will send out a quarterly newsletter developed just for our sponsors so you know how we are doing as far a growth and statistics.  We are very excited to be working hard for you and are sure that you will see the benefits of advertising with our fast growing community.
No matter what your choice is you can feel comfortable that we at the Float Tube Fishing Forum will work hard to promote your products and or services to our fishing community.

Administrator
Jeff Bernier (562) 265-9026
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
       -or-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum