FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quick Sunday Fish Report

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Quick Sunday Fish Report Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:58 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I fished LA Harbor this morning from 7:00 AM till 12:00 PM and I landed 36 fish. I did achieve the “Bass Trifecta” but no legals to report today. All dinks today!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you for taking the time to check out my quick report! 👍

SP Dan

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

Troutbum likes this post

2Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:30 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Great job Dan great social distancing, and fish added makes it sweet.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:43 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

36 fish and a good time on the water.

Thanks for sharing

4Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:45 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

jeffcpr wrote:Great job Dan great social distancing, and fish added makes it sweet.

Thanx Jeff! Thumbs Up
We are social animals, this is not easy!

When this pandemic is all over ...
WE'LL NEED TO HAVE A BIG FLOAT TUBE GATHERING!

SP Dan

5Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:45 pm

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dang! That's a good fish count. Great picture also! You're loaded up for some serious fishing. Last time I saw you I remember you usually had two rods on hand.

6Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:26 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

Hi David,
I’ve never stopped evolving my gear and or equipment, it’s been a constant for the ever changing conditions.

Now days, I am finding it easier to just grab a rod that’s already been tied-on rather than to stop fishing, cut, tie and go back to fishing.
It also offers me the ability to throw a rapid series of different colored lures into the same zone in an attempt to frustrate or  tease the fish into a bite.

If you ever watch the bass pros on MLF, then  you’ve noticed that the pros have a bout 12 rods on their boats that are pre-tied. Supposedly it’s supposed to be the same theory.

Thank you my friend for chiming-in,  Thumbs Up

SP Dan

Last edited by SP Dan on Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

7Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:46 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

David, we haven’t fished in a long time and we are well overdue my friend!

My end goal now is to:
I presently have (2) two DIY 1.5” ABS 22 1/2° swiveling rod holders on opposite sides of my tube: the separation of rod tips lines are approx 15.5 ft.

(1) Dead-man rig w/ 5/8oz HUB dragging bottom.
Can switch out with 1/2oz Hammer Heads and 5” BH’s.
(1) Dropshot rig, Owner 3/0 hook with Gulp bait, a 14” drop to a 1oz finesse weight.

For Casting:
(1) exclusive rod w/ 1/4oz HUB’s or 1/4oz any bait for casting, shooting and skipping. for casting, shooting and skipping.
(1) exclusive rod set up for 1/4oz Big Hammer rig bait for casting, shooting and skipping.

Developing now for Casting:
(1) exclusive rod set up exclusively for NED rig

Who knows?! I may get tired of all these stix and just simply go back down to 2 stix again!
THAT’s my 🤪 constant evolution for ya! lol

The one good thing about fishing is ... is that it never gets boring! ONLY people, can get boring!

Let’s go fishing!

SP Dan

8Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:59 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

What kind'a fish'n license you got Marine???????????GT

9Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:13 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

What do you mean about my 2020 fishing license + the FW 2nd rod.
I don't understand!?

I was thinking about trolling a small gill net! Shocked Hmmm! Joking! lol!

Thanx for taking your time to reply to my post buddy Thumbs Up

SP Dan

10Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:01 pm

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

SP Dan wrote:David, we haven’t fished in a long time and we are well overdue my friend!

My end goal now is to:
I presently have (2) two DIY 1.5” ABS 22 1/2° swiveling rod holders on opposite sides of my tube: the separation of rod tips lines are approx 15.5 ft.

(1) Dead-man rig w/ 5/8oz HUB dragging bottom.
Can switch out with 1/2oz Hammer Heads and 5” BH’s.
(1) Dropshot rig, Owner 3/0 hook with Gulp bait, a 14” drop to a 1oz finesse weight.

For Casting:
(1) exclusive rod w/ 1/4oz HUB’s or 1/4oz any bait for casting, shooting and skipping. for casting, shooting and skipping.
(1) exclusive rod set up for 1/4oz Big Hammer rig bait for casting, shooting and skipping.

Developing now for Casting:
(1) exclusive rod set up exclusively for NED rig

Who knows?! I may get tired of all these stix and just simply go back down to 2 stix again!
THAT’s my 🤪 constant evolution for ya! lol

The one good thing about fishing is ... is that it never gets boring! ONLY people, can get boring!

Let’s go fishing!

SP Dan

Thanks for the detailed explanation of what you've been up to.  I like it!  You have more options and gear ready for a variety of presentations with no time needed to interrupt fishing.  It is true that there is always something new or different to try to keep things from getting boring Thumbs Up It would be very enjoyable to fish together again buddy. I must apologize as my sessions for fishing are now so erratic even I can't predict beforehand when I make it to the water. I just know I'm glad everytime I do.

11Quick Sunday Fish Report Empty Re: Quick Sunday Fish Report Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:03 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

I hear ya David! 👍

Honestly, I’m just trying to keep my mind busy during my endless solo isolation session at home. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum