FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Team Basstic Video

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Team Basstic Video Empty New Team Basstic Video Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Don't know how many of you guys watch there videos, but if you havent seen them before you should really check them out. Not your typical fishing video....this is packed with tons of info and is just really cool to watch. On deployment I copied all their videos from youtube and put them on my ipod lol. Sounds kinda lame but there are times when you get bored as hell and this stuff just gives you the urge to get out and fish!

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

2New Team Basstic Video Empty Re: New Team Basstic Video Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:29 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I agree these guys give great info. And also make great videos.

3New Team Basstic Video Empty Re: New Team Basstic Video Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 am

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

These guys do give great info. Plenty of tips and tricks, with good company supporters. As they transition into pro-hood, they'll dial down their secrets and info until they get paid the big bucks. But for the time being, great pair.

On the note, don't these two guys know about cut out gloves? get a nice pair of warm gloves, cut out the three fingers at the tip for sensitivity feeling, and keep the rest of the hands warm.

4New Team Basstic Video Empty Re: New Team Basstic Video Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yea he was with another guy this tine...usually hes with his buddy Jared. I bought some if those gloves at bass pro shops...really good to have when its cold...but kind of awkward at first for some reason....at least when i cup the reel.

5New Team Basstic Video Empty Re: New Team Basstic Video Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:57 am

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

If you're talking about those heavy duty gloves for grabbing fishes, not a good idea. If you're talking about the cotton gloves, hm..not so hot of an idea either. I have a pair of old sport gloves (bought at Costco), by Nike. They look like Spiderman's glove, with heavy poly webbing to prevent slips. I chopped them at the three commonly used digits just at the tips, and man, the gloves save my bacon during early morning hours. My hand would freeze to hell and back bare. Now, I can use all my hands, with a slight numb feeling at the six tips, but I can fish with extreme dexterity in the cold. Need to buy another pair for my cycling needs though. Just $10, but sure is a lifesaver.

6New Team Basstic Video Empty Re: New Team Basstic Video Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

No i bought mine at bass pro shops in the fly fishing shop. The fingers are cut off and they are "water resistant". Also built for warmth, they get the job done so i cant complain too much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum