by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Float Tubing waters with gators
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:42 am

» Big News Maxxon Pricing has changed.
by jeffcpr Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:39 pm

» Another Mod To My Cumberland
by Jerdon Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:34 pm

by SP Dan Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:00 pm

» FOCL Float Tube Derby Bass Tournament: Castaic Lake :)
by ronniek524 Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:32 pm

» My Braided Line Epic Failure
by OldMan Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm

» Beginning of a budget tube
by 87tpita Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:22 pm

» LAB Sunday 9-15-2019
by SP Dan Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:12 pm

» Preferred Species
by OldMan Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:55 am

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » FTFF Tackle Shop-Classifieds, Fishing Shows » Local & On-line Sales and Fishing Shows » FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6

FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
There is another fishing tackle swap meet this Sunday. They did this twice last year and there was a very good turn out at both. This is a great event that is a fund raiser for the Daniel Hernandez Youth Foundation. They use the money they raise to take kids fishing. You do not want to miss this one. There will be over 50 vendors with all kinds of stuff from vintage collectable to brand new rods and reels.

I can not bring everything with me so if there is something you are looking for in particular please contact me ahead of time. Please call or text for best response.

John 760-672-7080

INFO:

Daniel Hernandez Youth Foundation Swap Meet
Sunday May 6, 2012
8:00am - 2:00pm
11138 Business Circle
Cerritos, CA 90703

MAP: (use the link below to get directions)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Tue May 01, 2012 7:07 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Thanks Vagabond for the heads up maybe I can get my wife as kids out there this weekend that would be cool.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm

very cool, Im going to try and go to this one and check it out with the kids

4FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:52 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Thanks vagabond!!

5FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
wow.. looks great! I'm pretty sure I'll try to check it out with my kids.

Maybe dumb question.. but are these swap meets usually all cash?

6FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:50 pm

I'm prettty sure but they may take a check but again you never know these days

7FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Yeah usually all cash very rarely there will be guys that take card from a machine/cell phone. Cash always gets you better prices =)

8FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Tue May 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I have to check but the end of this month/start of next month is the Minni's Yacht surplus sale in New Port. Keep you guys posted and I might have a booth at that one selling off extra tackle.

9FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:41 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Oooooo I hope they have X tools for sale!!!!

10FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Wed May 02, 2012 8:31 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
really? the lady thas sell corn and chicharron on my street with tha squiky horn takes ATM! Razz

11FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 Empty Re: FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...CERRITOS...5/6 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oooooo I hope they have X tools for sale!!!!

They should since alot of vendors there buy the clearance crap stores can't sell and try to resell it at the swap meets for a few cents more Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum