FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Today at 10:02 am

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by jeffcpr Today at 9:46 am

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Today at 5:05 am

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» I'm New Here
by easeup Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Beastie boy has passed on.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys is dead at the age of 47 that is just plan sad. I have grown up with the Beastie Boys sad to hear this has happened. He has passed away do to his battle of Cancer. Just though I would pass it on everyone play your favorite Beastie Boys song today I will be. Sad

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:06 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Very sad indeed! Ive been playing license to I'll all morning in the truck...

3A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:13 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Man I remember Skate boarding out in the street to license to ill till Midnight all summer. And that was just last summer lol! what are your favorite songs from them guys me Sabotage and Paul Revere.

4A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:Man I remember Skate boarding out in the street to license to ill till Midnight all summer. And that was just last summer lol! what are your favorite songs from them guys me Sabotage and Paul Revere.

Lol!!

5A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:19 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I would say no sleep till Brooklyn, the new style and fight for your right to party. I like more of the older stuff brings back great memories...

6A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:22 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ya there older stuff is the best I really like the video for Sabotage, those guys just know how to have fun.

7A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:28 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

NO.
Sleep.
Til BROOKLYN ! ! !
cheers afro

8A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:30 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Very killer jam from these guys. Thumbs Up

9A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:38 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sabotage video got the adrenalin going, ready to drain the pool and bust some skills or bones. Haha

10A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:44 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Shread it up buddy cherry

11A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:51 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'll wear my new FTFF hat backwards and grind the coping...

12A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ya dude that is the spirit lets blast License to ill and all hang outside till midnight tonight. Backward FTFF hats and skate boards under our shoes. I am not going to ride though I am sure I will hurt myself really good. Hey we need to find Dano's version of Paul Revere he wrote up along time back. I will see if I can find it.

13A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 12:00 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

This is from Dano67 from some time back I really got a good laugh out of this. Well done Dano.
Dano67 wrote:Now..... hears a little story I've got to tell about 3 fishing brothers you knew so well, It started way back in history, with MB,LC and me Dano D. They had a little truck named Big Betty and went on a jaunt thru the OC.

Just me and Betty and pot of coffee were chillin in the morning down in OC. I was lookin at a forum, I ran into a guy, His name is MB Bass, I said Howdy, he said Hi.

He told a little story, it sounded well rehearsed, four hours on the freeway and he just about to burst, the cup was in my hand, he said "can I get some", I said "you can have some", had a chance to run, but I was just dum, he pulled out the chum and this is what he said:

My name is MB Bass,I've got a license to kill. I think you know what time it is, it's time to get ill, we whipped out our phones and aimed them at the sky, we called our bosses and let the excuses fly.

Now,I got the rods and he's got the bait and he has two choices of what he can do. He can fish with me till it's dark at the border, the wifes after me for what I did in the water. I flipped it like this, I flipped it like that, I flipped it with a Texas rigged splat.

We drove for ten minutes then we hit the spot, the fish were jumpin and the weather was hot. This dude was staring like he knows who we are, we took the empty spot next to him at the park. MB Bass said, "Dano, you know this kid?"I said I did but I know he didn't, The kid said " Get ready cause this ain't funny my names LC and Im bout to get Funny" Rods went up. people hit the floor we pounded the Bass till they asked for more. I yelled " Im Dano D and I get respect, your Bass and your Carp are what I expect" MB Bass was with it and he's the ace so he grabbed a big Bass and he punched it in the face!!!

14A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 12:05 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:Ya dude that is the spirit lets blast License to ill and all hang outside till midnight tonight. Backward FTFF hats and skate boards under our shoes. I am not going to ride though I am sure I will hurt myself really good. Hey we need to find Dano's version of Paul Revere he wrote up along time back. I will see if I can find it.

Awesome!!!!

15A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 12:06 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:This is from Dano67 from some time back I really got a good laugh out of this. Well done Dano.
Dano67 wrote:Now..... hears a little story I've got to tell about 3 fishing brothers you knew so well, It started way back in history, with MB,LC and me Dano D. They had a little truck named Big Betty and went on a jaunt thru the OC.

Just me and Betty and pot of coffee were chillin in the morning down in OC. I was lookin at a forum, I ran into a guy, His name is MB Bass, I said Howdy, he said Hi.

He told a little story, it sounded well rehearsed, four hours on the freeway and he just about to burst, the cup was in my hand, he said "can I get some", I said "you can have some", had a chance to run, but I was just dum, he pulled out the chum and this is what he said:

My name is MB Bass,I've got a license to kill. I think you know what time it is, it's time to get ill, we whipped out our phones and aimed them at the sky, we called our bosses and let the excuses fly.

Now,I got the rods and he's got the bait and he has two choices of what he can do. He can fish with me till it's dark at the border, the wifes after me for what I did in the water. I flipped it like this, I flipped it like that, I flipped it with a Texas rigged splat.

We drove for ten minutes then we hit the spot, the fish were jumpin and the weather was hot. This dude was staring like he knows who we are, we took the empty spot next to him at the park. MB Bass said, "Dano, you know this kid?"I said I did but I know he didn't, The kid said " Get ready cause this ain't funny my names LC and Im bout to get Funny" Rods went up. people hit the floor we pounded the Bass till they asked for more. I yelled " Im Dano D and I get respect, your Bass and your Carp are what I expect" MB Bass was with it and he's the ace so he grabbed a big Bass and he punched it in the face!!!

That's so bad ass!!

16A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 12:09 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

It took me a few minutes to get the beat then I was rolling on the floor he did a great job with it for sure.

17A Beastie boy has passed on. Empty Re: A Beastie boy has passed on. Fri May 04, 2012 12:24 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

yeah its good....Bring the big boom box tonight, attach it behind the tube.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum