Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Fishing Related Discussions » Solocraft (One Man Boats)

Solocraft (One Man Boats)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:34 am

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin
Hey guys check out this one man boat that TonyLisa was telling me about.I think it's pretty sweet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a link to the Solocraft: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

2Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:15 am

That's pretty cool! Looks like a smaller version of the 2 man pontoon boats. I have a Rhino Pelican that I recently picked up. Seats 2 and it fishes really nice! This looks like fun for a solo!

LC

3Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Not bad seem like it would last that is for sure.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
cool look can it be use as a tube type floating device

5Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Jeez Ed that's what you've been looking for dude. I would love to try something like that out. But my concern is the position of your legs. For me it would be a killer. Would really need to sit in it to find out.

6Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 am

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jeez Ed that's what you've been looking for dude. I would love to try something like that out. But my concern is the position of your legs. For me it would be a killer. Would really need to sit in it to find out.

The leg position caught my eye when I first seen it, plus the hard plastic seat.

I would have to make a couple of mods.

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

7Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
At the very least guys you can stretch your legs straight out over the bow. They have to make it relatively close so u can reach the trolling motor if u have it in the front.

The seat will definitely need a cushion thought. Plus it would put u higher off the water.

8Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I like it more and more when I look at it. I wonder what kind of ballast this thing has? I am a big guy I wouldn't want to go deep6 because I was top heavy!

9Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
It looks roto-molded. Should be super stable, especially since ur sitting and not standing, but i bet you could stand on it and not be in too bad a shape.

10Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Dano67

Dano67
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It looks roto-molded. Should be super stable, especially since ur sitting and not standing, but i bet you could stand on it and not be in too bad a shape.

I saw a picture of some guy standing and casting of his Fish Cat 4 the other day. Now I dont know about you guys, but if I tried to stand on my tube I might as well use it as a diving board.

11Solocraft (One Man Boats) Empty Re: Solocraft (One Man Boats) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:04 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
That seems crazy, must have amazing balance.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum