» Dave Scadden Rampage Pontoon Boat to sell
by SP Dan Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 am

» Spotties at Huntington Harbor 8.18.19
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:32 pm

» LAH Wed After Work 8-21-2019
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:30 pm

» Anouncement for the 2nd Annual HUB Tournament in Oct
by SP Dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:24 pm

» How many Women Float Tubers do we have here?
by jeffcpr Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 pm

» FS: SevenBass Design Element Float Tube Package Deal!
by jeffcpr Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » FTFF Tackle Shop-Classifieds, Fishing Shows » Classifieds » Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines

Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Ok so got some time off work or as some call it temporarily unemployed... using the time to clean out the garage, storage unit and room.

I have all of the 2010 California Sportsman magazine and some of the 2010 California Game & Fish magazine if anyone is interested in them. Was going to throw them out but seems a waste on some good reading material, if you can't be fishing might as well be reading about it right? Around 36 issues total.

I am located in the Mission Viejo / Lake Forest area of Orange County if you like to come get them/meet up or I can bring them to the Newport Harbor get togeather this Sunday if you are going to be there. I'll give it a week, no takers and they get recycled or used for starting our weekend bonfires.

2Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:56 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
I might take a few off you r hand are there some related to summer time fishing, or saltwater if so I will take them.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Bring me a few copies to NPH and I will take them off your hands. Be much obliged!! Very Happy

4Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Ok I'll bring what I have to the harbor Sunday and you guys can sort through them pick what you want then fight to the death for them. Or rock-paper-scissors which ever you prefer.

5Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Cool man thanks

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

6Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:08 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok I'll bring what I have to the harbor Sunday and you guys can sort through them pick what you want then fight to the death for them. Or rock-paper-scissors which ever you prefer.

Cool look forward to the pic-kins! Thumbs Up

7Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I prefer fighting to the death, so i'll bring my saber if anyone wants to play. Or we can ro-sham-bo, whatever.

8Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Light Saber It Is!!!

9Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Sorry guys I got everything togeather and forgot to bring the magazines!!! but I saved them from the recycle bin and will hold onto them for the next get togeather or when ever I meet up with some of you.
Also found some back issues of Gun Test for any of you that are shooting enthusiasts or preparing for the zombie apocalypse like I am.

10Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 am

Dano67

Dano67
Nice Avatar!!

11Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:57 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Hey Vagabond, nice Avatar. When you feel like hitting the surf fishin?

12Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines Empty Re: Free Fishing & Hunting Magazines on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Thanks guys! I should be up for some surf fishing this weekend, so far I don't see any reasons not to unless the weather takes a turn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum