FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT...

+3
bballnono
.:LOLLY:.
jmericle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:44 am

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

So, I made a quick trip to the spot after work before going home. I caught 3 more good size short butts and had a 4th hooked, but lost it at the water's edge. I fished for 45 minutes total.  All were caught on the ghost shrimp color.

If you guys have not bought some of these baits yet, you're missing out on the action.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have now caught 11 halibut on these baits in 3 trips to the LBC

I'm supposed to get some force fins today as I lost my turbo truster fins on my last outing.  I think I left them beside the car and drove off ZZZZZZZ  I should be back on the tube real soon.

The funny thing about this trip was 2 other fisherman were walking to the same fishing spot at the same time as me and they were throwing plastics with no luck at all and their jaws dropped when I caught 3 fish right in front of them with the Fools bait. They did not catch a fish at all.

23 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:25 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice job on the pancakes

33 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:17 am

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

How are you rigging them?! We have had a lot of trouble catching halibut and I think we might need to get us some of these baits.

43 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 am

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

the3hermanos wrote:How are you rigging them?! We have had a lot of trouble catching halibut and I think we might need to get us some of these baits.

drop shot them with a size 1 octopus hook and a 1/4 oz drop shot sinker.

When you order them, be sure to put the FTFF code in at check out and he gives a 5% discount for being a FTFF member as they are one of our site sponsors.

Halibut are wide open in the LBC (sorry, I can't disclose the spot, but keep hunting and use these baits)

53 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 am

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

what colors and what baits would you recommend?

63 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:28 am

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

the3hermanos wrote:what colors and what baits would you recommend?

Any color, but I have had the most luck now with female ghost shrimp and smokin shad. I have caught some with lil mack as well.

73 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:30 am

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Ok thanks for the info! Time to work the parents!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

83 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:23 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Halibut should be pretty wide open everywhere they are in full spawn right now... happens every spring and fall

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

93 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:28 pm

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

bayfishingjunkie wrote:Halibut should be pretty wide open everywhere they are in full spawn right now... happens every spring and fall

You learn something new every day....here fishy fishy:tongue:

103 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

congrats Jmericle !!!! you been mashing them, good for you bro!!! leave some for the rest LOL  Thumbs Up 

113 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Smash em while u can. Great job. Seriously. Why am I lagging ordering from them?  affraid 

123 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:01 pm

gettinsalty

gettinsalty
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

where do you get this fools bait

133 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

It's one of the site sponsor. Look at the left column. All the way to the top.

143 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:45 pm

gettinsalty

gettinsalty
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

i just bought some thank you for the info i hope it works!

153 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Empty Re: 3 MORE HALIBUT ON FOOLS BAIT... Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:56 am

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Now you won't have to borrow big hammers from us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum