FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Today at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Today at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Today at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Today at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Today at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Today at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Today at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

New guy from West Covina, CA

+9
Aquaholic38
Pacifico
Jerdon
jeffcpr
wiseguy
.:LOLLY:.
fatboy531
Tony G Fishing
NeKro
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New guy from West Covina, CA Empty New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:05 am

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Good Morning everyone,

Well First off my name is Paul, I am 27 years old, and I am from West Covina, CA. I am not new to float tubing, but I haven't float tubed since 2010 after I joined the Army. I am looking to finally getting back in to tubing because I used to love it so much. I mostly did lakes and but looking into tubing salt water more often like NPH and LAB. I have a togiak tube, I think i got it back in 2006. After browsing the forum its great seeing that on this forum people meet up to have a good time fishing. So it was a easy decision to register on the forum and also join this community. I am now in law enforcement and I am a rookie in my agency so with that come hardly any weekends off, but it does happen from time to time. I usually get weekdays off and my shift is always changing between mornings, days, and evenings. So I look to finally get back to tubing (need a few minor things IE fins and pump) and meeting everyone out on the water.

2New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:10 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Welcome Paul and Thanks for your services!!!!!!

Awesome your getting back into it!!!! as for the pump i just picked one up on amazon, see link below, plenty pump for a tube!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

will see you on the water!

Tony G

3New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:47 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the boards. Thanks for your services. I'm local too in hacienda heights. We do weekly outings at different spots. Sometimes mornings mostly night launches lately due to the heat. Looking forward to meeting you. We have a gathering this weekend in Newport Beach check out the thread. This plac is full of info and great peeps.

4New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:44 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the boards and thank you for your service! I would also recommend going to the gathering this Saturday at NPH. For fins I would recommend Hot Spot Fins. You can find them at Turners for under $100. They are great fins.

5New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:59 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the Jungle Paul Twisted Evil ...and thanks for your service bro! Like most have posted, we are having a pretty big gathering this Saturday the 18th at NPH, if your schedule permits, hope to see you there. As for fins, hot spots or Force fins are the way to go IMHO. Check CL for sweet deals and ebay too.

6New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:03 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Welcome to the board and thank you very much for you service hope to see you on the water sooner or later.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

7New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Welcome to the forum Paul. Whatever your days off we have people ready to fish here.

8New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:25 pm

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I really appreciate the support.I can't make it this Saturday Im working morning shift 10pm-6am and I work in Downtown LA so by the time i drove home loaded the truck and drove to NPH it would be past 8. Crying or Very sad hope sooner rather than later my schedule will sync up with a meet.

9New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Pacifico

Pacifico
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sorry for the late reply, it's been a crazy day at work. Your services are much appreciated for sure!
Welcome to the forum Paul/NeKro
Hope to see you out on the water some day!

10New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

If you really wanted to, you could still launch at 8 no problem. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to find that many people floating around. Then you could stay and chit chat afterwards.

11New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:42 pm

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

.:LOLLY:. wrote:If you really wanted to, you could still launch at 8 no problem. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to find that many people floating around. Then you could stay and chit chat afterwards.

I'd still need to buy my fins and pump, fishing after pull a all nighter is kinda rough on the body to, especially driving back. I still need to check if everything is still good with my tube first also. Haven't touched it in over 4 years.

12New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

That's true too. No problem. There will always be a next time Thumbs Up

13New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:51 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Don't sweat it there will be more I am sure you will be able to make one of them sooner or later, mean while your your gear in order so when it is time you are on it.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

14New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome to the forum Paul and for your services we salute you! salute

15New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:39 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

Welcome to the boards and thank you for your service Thumbs Up

16New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:44 am

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome Nekro!

17New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:36 am

JOER210

JOER210
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Welcome to the forum Paul I stay in the SGV close to West Covina I also work weekends but a lot of us get out on midweek nights I look forward to seeing you on the water

18New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:48 pm

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

JOER210 wrote:Welcome to the forum Paul I stay in the SGV close to West Covina I also work weekends but a lot of us get out on midweek nights I look forward to seeing you on the water

Awesome, sounds great!

19New guy from West Covina, CA Empty Re: New guy from West Covina, CA Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome aboard Paul "semper gumby" thank you for your service welcome home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum