FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by jeffcpr Today at 7:23 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Today at 7:22 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive

+3
Pavo21
bigfish
jeffcpr
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:52 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Guys I am looking for some ideas on doing our 5th annual toy drive this year. They have always been successful but there is always room for improvement, what are your thoughts, I will post up the details of last years event for your review.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Re: Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:17 pm

I have my thinking cap on. ill get back to you soon

3Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Re: Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:49 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Here is what we have done in the past, I will still be including giveaways for similar companies but just looking for some fresh ideas on how to do it.

Here we go boys and girls our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive. This year we have some great raffle prizes to give out and we will be holding two events to collect the gifts. All donations will go to the Spark of Love and we will be setting up a date to drop off the toys to the Channel 7 News at one of their locations, more details to come.
Here is the idea the first Gathering will be Perris Lake November 30th (6 am to whenever you are done) those that would like to fish can bring a gift and be entered into that morning's raffle. Next gathering will be Newport Harbor December 6th (6pm till you have no line left) and the same will apply as for the raffle prizes. For each gift donated to the cause you will receive a raffle ticket for the final raffle which will be held December 21nd. This will be done online for all to view. The Grade Prize will be a…….. oh wait there will be two grand prizes a Cast Mate Rod Rack and a Ponderay float tube with Cast Mate Rod Rack

You do not need to fish a gathering to be in on the final drawing if you would like to send some gifts that would be great just PM me. But to be involved in the gathering morning raffle drawing you will need to be there. Donations and support so far are by:
1. Classic Accessories
2. Team Fishco. (Cast Mate Rod Rack)
3. Rat-L-Trap
4. Dynamic Lures
5. Austin Lures
7. Pro-Cure
8. Edge Products
9. Reebs Lures
10. The Float Tube Store

And there maybe be more I am still working on this.

There will be a flyer I will post up or pass out so that all members can pass the word along or post it in your local tackle shop if they are ok doing this. Please post on as many social networks as you can and pass the word along to as many friends as you would like to.

Below will be the sign up list as to the gathering dates. Please add you name if you think you will be able to make it out to 1 or both. I would like to say thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing you guys out in force to support this great cause.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Re: Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:23 am

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Love it! Of course I'll need to send toys from here by UPS/FEDEX. Looks like I won't be able to make the gatherings either. But hey, toys for kids... it just doesn't get any better.

Just curious if the flyers are 'area' specific. It would provide a great opportunity to get some FTFF exposure in some of the local tackle shops around here. Love you guys out in Cali, but we're never going to take over the world of we don't start... um... taking over the world. Smile

5Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Re: Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Pavo21

Pavo21
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

we've already spoke about this jeff about 2 months ago, im sure we can come up with more ideas. I still think we need to hit the local tackle shops with those flyers. I am sure they would be more then willing to keep flyers out, i live in HB and we have a good amount of shops out here, and they sell float tubes. lets get this flyer rolling!

http://www.inthedeephusea.com

6Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Re: Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 am

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I been thinking about this since I got the email and honestly wouldn't change a thing. You and the members do a good job of it every year between toy count and member attendance. Even people that can't stay and fish a gathering still stop by to drop off toys or send them with another member. I always try to make one of these each year but hoping to make both, especially if Perris is getting trout by Nov. The only thing I could come up with is maybe seeing if some of the members that are close to certain tackle shops could get them to allow us to put a toy collection box in their shop. Not sure what kind of toy count they would turn out but might be worth a try at least for one year. Maybe even have a raffle prize just for the tackle shop donators, they could leave their info and receive a ticket upon drop off from the shop... If the shop was OK with that kind of arrangement. But like I said so far I think the toy drive is awesome the way it is.

7Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Re: Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:52 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:I been thinking about this since I got the email and honestly wouldn't change a thing. You and the members do a good job of it every year between toy count and member attendance. Even people that can't stay and fish a gathering still stop by to drop off toys or send them with another member. I always try to make one of these each year but hoping to make both, especially if Perris is getting trout by Nov. The only thing I could come up with is maybe seeing if some of the members that are close to certain tackle shops could get them to allow us to put a toy collection box in their shop. Not sure what kind of toy count they would turn out but might be worth a try at least for one year. Maybe even have a raffle prize just for the tackle shop donators, they could leave their info and receive a ticket upon drop off from the shop... If the shop was OK with that kind of arrangement. But like I said so far I think the toy drive is awesome the way it is.

Thumbs Up

8Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Re: Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:42 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Good stuff Jeff, like always ill be there and if you need help with whatever im GAME, lets do this....cant wait.....

9Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Empty Re: Ideas for our 5th annual Toy Drive Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:10 pm

fishin' fatty

fishin' fatty
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I live about 7 minutes away from Last Chance Bait and Tackle in Hemet. (about 5 min. away from diamond valley lake) A member that doesn't visit very often works there so I'll ask him next chance I get about toy donation box idea. just thinking he may not see this since I don't think he visits forum much...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum