Donate to the FTFF
Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » FTFF Tackle Shop-Classifieds, Fishing Shows » Local & On-line Sales and Fishing Shows » tackle sale at sports chalet

tackle sale at sports chalet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tackle sale at sports chalet Empty tackle sale at sports chalet on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
hey guys, i was at sports chalet earlier today in HB looking for a medium/light baitcasting outfit. was ready to buy, but the guy told me they're having a tent sale with a lot of fishing gear 40% off.

info straight from sports chalet website

FISHING Tent Sale and Clearance

July 15th - July 17th

Tent Sale at following locations only

Southern California
La Canada
Huntington Beach
Oxnard
Glendora
Mira Loma
Point Loma
Bakersfield

2tackle sale at sports chalet Empty Re: tackle sale at sports chalet on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Dano67

Dano67
Sweet thank you!!

3tackle sale at sports chalet Empty Re: tackle sale at sports chalet on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:19 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
good looking out
Thumbs Up

4tackle sale at sports chalet Empty Re: tackle sale at sports chalet on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Thanks man, I hit it today and cleaned out the OWNER jig heads.

5tackle sale at sports chalet Empty Re: tackle sale at sports chalet on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
no problem guys. i hit up hb on friday morning, turned out they had some stuff that was 50% off and even 75% off. plus, the guy who sold me my float tube, fins, and some other gear over the past month or so actually held the rod i wanted for me. he hid it in the back. restocked on hooks, jig heads, and some baits. glad to upgrade my worm gear rod and reel with a shimano clarus and a pflueger baitcasting reel

6tackle sale at sports chalet Empty Re: tackle sale at sports chalet on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
sounds like you got a great deal i forgot about the sale and i was in new port all day saturday and in huntington harbor in the evening i wish i had remembered Crying or Very sad

7tackle sale at sports chalet Empty Re: tackle sale at sports chalet on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
huyeed sounds like you made out with this sale, glad it worked out for you so well.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

8tackle sale at sports chalet Empty Re: tackle sale at sports chalet on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:sounds like you got a great deal i forgot about the sale and i was in new port all day saturday and in huntington harbor in the evening i wish i had remembered Crying or Very sad

Ed man you were out fishing instead of buying more fishing crap... lol I would have rather been where you were! Atleast what you were doing was free and won't get ya into trouble. I spent $40 on stuff to sit next to my other stuff at home but on the plus side I met a cool chick that works there Very Happy

9tackle sale at sports chalet Empty Re: tackle sale at sports chalet on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member
there are a few nice gals at the hb sports chalet. definitely would rather be fishing but i really needed to get a rod and reel that's better suited for float tubing. i was able to pick up some nuclear chicken i keep hearing about. it's the bomb.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum