FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 12:32 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

» Landing nets I am looking at
by SP Dan Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm

» I tried fishing during the actual eclipse
by SP Dan Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» Here BIG kitty kitty
by SP Dan Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:59 pm

» Murray report 3/28
by david886720 Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:46 pm

» Puddingstone gathering is in the books
by david886720 Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:42 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray 3/20
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topic'it who is using it

+3
Alakai
kin
jeffcpr
7 posters

Topic'it app poll

Topic'it who is using it Vote_lcap20%Topic'it who is using it Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Topic'it who is using it Vote_lcap220%Topic'it who is using it Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Topic'it who is using it Vote_lcap280%Topic'it who is using it Vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Topic'it who is using it Empty Topic'it who is using it Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok so I have a question and we will do this through a poll to find the info. Who here is using or has used the free Topic'it app to post on the forum.
The Topic'it app gives us the ability to poat to the forum from you smart device. But more importantly you can post you photos and or video's straight from your phone. This has been a reason people have been frustrated in the past when posting reports on the forum. If you have not tried it maybe iys time. Let me know if you want to know more.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:45 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Found this online this morning Topic'it all about it I will explore it later and do some more sharing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:21 am

I use it to browse the forum and have used it to post photos. It is much easier to post photos on the app, however it seems easier to me to write a report on the web. The app is tough to write long posts since the text window is small and the scrolling options are tough too. For me I find the app best for reading the forum on the go, and posting a few pictures of catches. Any longer fishing reports would be done on the website.

4Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:47 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thats good to know I have there ear right now and asked if there is anything that could be changed. I will pass this on.

5Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:42 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

SO we have a few still not sure what this is. Forumotion made a free app on your app store to down load and give you access from your smart device (Smartphone). You can now from your phone add pictures and video's from your phone to the forum. There are some things that need work but once you get the hang of it you will see it makes these quicker and easier to get your pictures on the forum.

As Logan said it does not have a very easy to use the text box for your message but they are working on that. I have used it in the following way started a thread with basic info and pictures. Later if I felt the need to I would go back in and edit the post from my computer. But at least I was able to get the pictures and videos up and seen sooner.

If you have not tried it download it for free on your phone and give it a try it might work for you at least it is worth a try.

6Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:36 pm

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I rock an old blackberry, so I doubt I'll be able to use it there. However, how tablet friendly is it?

7Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:34 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I don't know but I assume it will work just fine on a tablet, confused an old blackberry that is crazy.

8Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:39 am

Alakai

Alakai
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

The app is not very good for me. About 30% of the time I am getting notifications of posts likely because I am constantly having to sign in to it. I can't post pics from it at all. Probably because of a compatibility issue with my phone

https://www.youtube.com/c/FisherNewb

9Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:28 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I have wondered if it works on I Phones isbthat what you have Alakai?

10Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:51 am

Alakai

Alakai
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

No Pixel 3

https://www.youtube.com/c/FisherNewb

11Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:34 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Alakai wrote:No Pixel 3

Ok thanks.

12Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:49 pm

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Alright, so I "upgraded" to an Iphone...after using the app for a few weeks, I think it's an OK app. Its good to post from, especially photos since it uploads directly from your phone. But as logan stated before, the need to scroll sometimes can be tricky.
My gripes:
-I don't think it logs me in right away after I open the app. When I open a new thread or look over an old one, I am usually unable to see photos. It has the "please log in" message. When I refresh the thread, it shows me as logged in and brings the photo right up.
-I don't know how to change the way I view the threads, but they are displayed from oldest to newest posts. Sometimes, I find myself needed to scroll through a lot of old messages before I get to the newest one.

Is it meant to be used as a mobile "quick access" app or is it meant to be a more in depth browsing tool?

13Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:22 am

BobBfishin

BobBfishin
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

It's all I use. I access it on my smartphone. Haven't logged in to the forum on a PC. Haven't experienced any issues, but this is my 3rd post. I use it to browse the forum. I saved the ap on my phone and created my profile with ease and haven't experienced issues like logging in each time. I click on the app and I'm instantly logged in and connected. Bob

14Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:37 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I just downloaded the app and it is pretty cool. I don't have any issues just yet but its only been a couple days.

15Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:58 pm

Enrique

Enrique
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

The app is convenient, but definitely would be easier to write a report on a pc.

Sent from Topic'it App

16Topic'it who is using it Empty Re: Topic'it who is using it Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:44 pm

Socalhalislayer

Socalhalislayer
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

gonna download and try it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCItSobIQx6g5WXRcIxQy2Cw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum