FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

RAT-L-TRAP Give Away

+9
Aquaholic38
ed5000x
Tubinferbass
waxon67
HEADCASE881
Fisher
LGHT
n2deepfsw
jeffcpr
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:03 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Caught this on the south end of the dinner table. Just under one pound, bounced on the plate a couple of times and was released after the weight was taken back to the plate.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Plate ready with all the fixings Uni Butter for the roll, needle nose pliers to de-hook the meat add the Hot Sauce for extra flavor if needed and to wash it all down Blue Moon beer. Also if you look close the making of a booze bait. lol!

77RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:14 pm

n2deepfsw wrote:Caught this on the south end of the dinner table. Just under one pound, bounced on the plate a couple of times and was released after the weight was taken back to the plate.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Plate ready with all the fixings Uni Butter for the roll, needle nose pliers to de-hook the meat add the Hot Sauce for extra flavor if needed and to wash it all down Blue Moon beer. Also if you look close the making of a booze bait. lol!

nice, very nice. I was thinking of doing something like that this morning for tonights dinner.

78RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:17 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hm..looks like you only caught a part of it as it got away, or caught by the others. Nailed it on a corn nibblet toss, and tempted by a hot roll? LOL Great catch none the less.

79RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Miller you still have time !!
TheAsainguy,Thanks.

80RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Nice work n2deepfsw that willbe hard to beat, if there are two more pictures we can run this whole else is in.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

81RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:44 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks Jeff.

82RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Man I should have fancyed up my trout

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

83RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:14 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Haha! Yours looked great tubinferbass.

84RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Tubinferbass wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some smoked trout caught at DVL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some of the many dishes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the family jus before dinner

Nothin fancy just some good food and good friends

I like the group around the table so how was the trout. That is 2 pictures one more. I will leave this up and running till Sunday morning study .

85RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

From what I got of it was awesome Very Happy those were the appetizer with saltines and was pretty much gone by the time I new they were out....... Hot sauce is a nice touch n2deepfsw looks awesome!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

86RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:59 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice job everyone it looks like everyone had a good time

87RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK guys looking for one more picture to run this contest anyone anyone.

88RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 am

Dano67

Dano67

n2deepfsw wrote:Caught this on the south end of the dinner table. Just under one pound, bounced on the plate a couple of times and was released after the weight was taken back to the plate.

That was frickin hysterical Very Happy Very Happy

89RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:

That was frickin hysterical Very Happy Very Happy
Haha! Glad you liked it!

90RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:18 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK guys sorry I was looking for at least 3 pictures but no dice. So I will hold off on these 3 RAT-L-TRAP we will give them away in a different way. Thanks guys for the pictures, and now on to the next. Thumbs Up

91RAT-L-TRAP Give Away - Page 4 Empty Re: RAT-L-TRAP Give Away Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:08 am

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Since I'm a noob..Just keep watching this post for the next one.. confused

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum