FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

CV report....11-23 (updated with pics)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CV report....11-23 (updated with pics) Empty CV report....11-23 (updated with pics) Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Im doing this report out of my car...still tryin to warm my hands up with the heat full blast.

Conditions were great....little wind unlike last nights DP sesh. I got out there at around 4ish maybe earlier so the tide was still coming in.

At first nothing...not a bite for the first hour or two. It was expected though because the tide was so low...i knew it would pick up as long as i was patient...

Eventually things started picking up...bait fish breaking,a tap here,a slam there...you know how it is. I ended up missing my first 2 fish which was really annoying. I was working the pilings at first for nothing and got hit twice in 25+ feet of water in the middle of the channel. (At least it felt that deep). Finally stick one that was a legal....Black Widow T&C swimgrub with hot sauce.

Later on get slammed and pull in a swimgrub with the tail bitten off. 10 casts later get slammed again...this time he's on.....or not. Pull in a swimgrub cleanly bitten off right behind the hook.

30 minutes later land another one on the Black widow T&C swimgrub....and hot sauce.

Fish for quite some time after that missing a few fish along the way. Eventually stick a nice spotty slow hopping a camo colored T&C Swimgrub on the bottom (i think the pattern is called camo). Hot sauce was applied right before i caught him....starting to see a pattern with the hot sauce???

Had to call it a night becauae I had to pee. It got to the point that i couldnt consentrate anymore and was starting to sweat haha. Didnt wanna do it in my waiders.

Also,i saw another float tuber tonight....first tuber Ive seen in the J street Marina other than myself.

Hope everyone had a good night. I honestly expected tonight to be an amazing night if fishing....i was wrong. But theres always tomrrow.

Like i said im doing this from my phone so ill post pics as soon as i get to my computer...sorry for no pics though....i hate posting reports without 'em.

Brian

Pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nothing huge but still had a good time on the water....Brian

Last edited by MASSfisher on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

LOL Nice report! let see how many of our brethren freeze their digits off, or the lower parts of their extremities.

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

It was totally worth it!

Dano67

Dano67

Great report. Where were you?

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The j street marina in chula vista. I was all over that place last night....fished quite a bit of different areas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum