FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

T&C float tube get together!

+12
IN2DEEP
tubefish
faster u fool
ed5000x
bayfishingjunkie
Aquaholic38
CPT Kirk
MASSfisher
jeffcpr
bodfish
n2deepfsw
T&C Lures
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1T&C float tube get together! Empty T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:06 pm

T&C Lures

T&C Lures
FTFF Gathering Officer

Hey guys, I just wanted to pass this along here that a bunch of guys will be getting together in February to have a friendly fishing session, with a little twist. All the details are on my blog, just click my banner below Smile

It would be great to get a couple more teams added to the list. If you have any questions at all please email them to me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can pm them to me but it might take me a little while to get back to you. Email is best.

Im looking forward to fishing with everyone!

2T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sounds like a good time!

3T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 pm

bodfish

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

OOoooo, this could be a gas!
I love one Fly Tournaments!! One lure, or die! My kind of competition.

Hmmmmm,...

bodfish

4T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thanks for posting this T&C I am sure there will be a few from the FTFF Crew there to represent. cheers

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

5T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:06 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Im already fishing it (and have a partner). What im saying is that this is gonna be fun but im gonnna make all of you feel like 8 year olds fishin with spiderman rods.

Jk but hope i get to fish with some of ya'll....should be a good time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

6T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:09 pm

T&C Lures

T&C Lures
FTFF Gathering Officer

Im sure you would regret bringing the spiderman rod once you get a nice fish on lol. Espescially one that would qualify for biggest spotty.
It would be great to have some FTFF fellaz come along!

7T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm

this dose sound like a good time and would be cool. one rod and one bait, I dont think I could pull that off affraid

8T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:50 pm

bodfish

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

MILLER, sure you can!
Makes you really concentrate, forces you to teach yourself, be aware of every little detail about your presentation and it is very rewarding when you get 'em!! Good therapy.

bodfish

PS. it's only till 11 after that you can throw cheese at them if you like. Hee Hee,.. Very Happy

9T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:54 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Sounds like a very cool set up T&C that is going to be quite a challenge for sure.

10T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:11 pm

bodfish wrote:
MILLER, sure you can!
Makes you really concentrate, forces you to teach yourself, be aware of every little detail about your presentation and it is very rewarding when you get 'em!! Good therapy.

bodfish

PS. it's only till 11 after that you can throw cheese at them if you like. Hee Hee,.. Very Happy

Bodfish I know I can do it but its a bad habit I have. Im always changing things up intill find what they want. I go through several baits every 20 casts or so.

11T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:13 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I am the same way this tournament is a good why to challenge yourself. I hope I can do this one a little to far off for me right now.
You will be a better fishermen if you can push yourself like this.

12T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:27 pm

CPT Kirk

CPT Kirk
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I want in but I will need a partner.

http://bassinthehood.com

13T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:44 pm

T&C Lures

T&C Lures
FTFF Gathering Officer

Although its true in the way that it would make you concentrate a bit more with only being able to use a single bait pattern, its still just fun fishing with a bunch of guys, nobody will even care if they catch fish or not, unless they are involved in the silent jackpot we will have lol.

14T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

it sound nice, where is spanish landing???

15T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:09 pm

T&C Lures

T&C Lures
FTFF Gathering Officer

San Diego Bay, across the street from airport.

16T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

CPT Kirk wrote:I want in but I will need a partner.

I'll fish with ya brother

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

17T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:51 pm

CPT Kirk

CPT Kirk
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

lets do it what color do you want PM me I was thinking clown or christmas tree but I dont know San Diego that well.

http://bassinthehood.com

18T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:17 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Is you go to SD don't for get the hot sauce

19T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 pm

faster u fool

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

This should be a great time. The guys that are already signed up are a GREAT bunch of guys and have the skill to make it a good challenge.....

20T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:13 pm

tubefish

tubefish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

This is going to be a lot of fun. hopefully more people can come. and good luck to everyone that has entered.

http://www.austinlures.webs.com

21T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 am

T&C Lures

T&C Lures
FTFF Gathering Officer

Here is an update of the teams I have so far:

Team Crawdad - Kevin Taylor, Bob Benner
Team Ghost Shrimp - Nathan Shvetzov, Walter Shvetzov
Team Pink Passion - Alex Williams, Alonzo Taylor
Team Firecrab - Brian Johansen, Jeremy Bernardelli
Team Jacksmelt - Chris Lobaugh, Kody Kessel
Team Haloween - Jarrett Rosenthal, Brother
Team Razor Clam - Austin Knobloch, Steve Knobloch
Team Aquamarine - Nathan Wickham, Reid Harmel

The deadline to sign up for this is on the 10th so you have about 5 more days to grab a partner and decide on a pattern. Please keep in mind that this is not a real tournament, but a get together with potential lol. There will be a side pot, and I will have small prizes for most bass, biggest spotty, and any legal halibut. Email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your entry or any questions you might have, responding here could take days lol.

Last edited by T&C Lures on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

22T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:59 am

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Just noticed that there are a bunch of brothers partnered up.....let the family feud begin!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

23T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:13 am

T&C Lures

T&C Lures
FTFF Gathering Officer

Actually only one set of brothers, and they are now questionable since one of them just bought an inflatable kayak, not sure if he is still doing the tube thing. The other is a father son combo Wink

24T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

IN2DEEP

IN2DEEP
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Son & father:
Austin from Westminister frequent caller and participator in the remote broadcasts on LTH.
Very well spoken young man

25T&C float tube get together! Empty Re: T&C float tube get together! Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:25 am

T&C Lures

T&C Lures
FTFF Gathering Officer

You lost me, you win Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum