FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Today at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Today at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sims In Line Spinners Contest

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:08 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

First Let me say thanks to Dan Sims for donating some of his Handmade in line spinners. They top quality Dan great job, and I will be handing them out to our members to start using. But they must complete a small internet search to winner there free Sims Spinner.

Ok guys here it goes, what you need to do to win one of the Sims Spinner.
You will need to search the Sims Spinners web site for answers so please click on his link on the left of this page in the members benefits section.

Questions:
1. On the main page you will find a spinner showcase and a recent catch. What is the color of the spinners being shown and what is and how big is the recent catch?

2.Dan Sims and David Mannion both decided to begin a business in the fishing industry in what year?

How to win please find the answers to these question and P.M. the answers to me. Winners will go in order, and below are some pictures of the spinners that where sent to us. You will also include in your P.M. your 3 Choses in color (pick the numbers) and I will send you one spinner and the next available color that is on your list.

You must include an address or I will meet you locally if you are near the Orange County area.

Good luck any questions please ask and just so everyone knows this is open to everyone including new members that will sign up after this opens.

Finally I will only give away 6 of the 7 spinners as I want one to What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:29 pm

floater73

floater73
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Ok I think this is right PM is sent and I think you already have my address. If you need it again I will resend it through PM's.
Also thanks Dan Sims thoughts are very nice looking I cannot wait to get my hand on them.

3Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok we have a winner floater is going to get number 7 it will be sent out in a few days, good luck any fish caught we need to send the pictures to Sims Spinner ok guys.

4Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm

37jb1973

37jb1973
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Ya thank Dan Freeeeeeee I am in I will go look right now, PM is on its way.

5Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:42 pm

37jb1973

37jb1973
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

That was easy P.M. sent with my address and my picks, thanks and happy new year everyone.

6Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

We have two winners now have fun with the spinner #2 send any pictures please. Still a few left guys. I am off to see true grit be back on tomorrow.

7Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Monster

Monster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Pm sent Jeff!

8Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:08 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Monster is winner number 3 he is getting spinner #6

3 more to go boys who wants a free handmade spinner.

9Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:12 pm

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

PM sent. hope im not to late to the party!

10Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Not to late bro. it will be sent to you soon.

11Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok guys fever is going to get number 4 so that leaves numbers 1, 2, and 5 only two spinners left as I will take the last one how wants them.

12Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 am

floater73

floater73
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thank you Sir. I got my spinner today, that is really nice big but really top quality.

13Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:41 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Waxon67 is the next winner, there is one more up for grabs how wants it guys. waxon I will send it out as soon as I can thanks for playing.

14Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:13 pm

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey Jeff, got my Sims today, looking forward to trying it out at the Pudd. Like Floater said its big but I think the bass are gonna likey. Oh and I got the 20cents postage due,just glad they delivered Very Happy

15Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:18 pm

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Oh and thanks to FTF and Sims!

16Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:05 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

fever wrote:Hey Jeff, got my Sims today, looking forward to trying it out at the Pudd. Like Floater said its big but I think the bass are gonna likey. Oh and I got the 20cents postage due,just glad they delivered Very Happy

Sorry about that bro. glad you got it though, if you catch anything we need to send a picture to Sims, when I see you I owe you $.20 Embarassed

17Sims In Line Spinners Contest Empty Re: Sims In Line Spinners Contest Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:26 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

CONTEST IS CLOSED

Our final winner is ed5000x our newest member, congrats. To everyone that recieved a spinner, if and when you catch a fish please take a picture so we can send it to Sims Spinners.

Thanks for playing the game guys, tight lines boys and good out there fishing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum