FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by Troutbum Today at 5:41 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012

+7
aj7798
Konacrush
jeffcpr
ed5000x
waxon67
n2deepfsw
sonarbp
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So when is everyone going maybe we can have meeting dates and locations, what do you think?

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

27Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 pm

jaws197

jaws197
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Trying to decide whether to come up there as I have been told its much better than the one after at Del Mar, but still on the fence especially with the drive and the traffic......

28Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Not that I don't love you guys but Fred hall is so much nicer when you go alone, I've gone with friends and alone and you find more stuff and more deals when you go alone. When you go with friends you tend to miss stuff or spend too long or too little time in a booth. I usually go through it with friends then after they leave or half day I say good bye and wander on my own. Or tell them I'm leaving drop my stuff off at the car and go back again. Or going 2 days always works!

If you never been I recommend taking a backpack, notepad and pen There is so much there to really get the best prices you'll want to go through the whole thing and make notes on product prices, quantities, colors and at what booth you saw what at then you can go back and pick everything up at the lowest possible price.

29Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:28 pm

aj7798

aj7798
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Vagabond wrote:Not that I don't love you guys but Fred hall is so much nicer when you go alone, I've gone with friends and alone and you find more stuff and more deals when you go alone. When you go with friends you tend to miss stuff or spend too long or too little time in a booth. I usually go through it with friends then after they leave or half day I say good bye and wander on my own. Or tell them I'm leaving drop my stuff off at the car and go back again. Or going 2 days always works!

If you never been I recommend taking a backpack, notepad and pen There is so much there to really get the best prices you'll want to go through the whole thing and make notes on product prices, quantities, colors and at what booth you saw what at then you can go back and pick everything up at the lowest possible price.
i just grab a bag they hand out and put everything in it then when i get home i empty it like its halloween

30Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 pm

jaws197

jaws197
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I'm with Vagabond on this one, I love touring with buddies but it's far easier to target certain booths and displays solo.

I for one tend to spend too much attention on BSing and not enough on deal hunting! HAHAHAHA

31Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Holy moly!!! Im gunna have to pull some strings with the lady or find a ride I out there dont wanna miss this one!!!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

32Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

OK guys just got word about some of the deals we will be having at the Jimmy's Outdoor booth!

First for every $100 you spend in the booth we will give you $20 to spend in the store. This can add up quick if you are in the market for a new rod and reel!!!

SPRO Swimbaits $29

Shiman Clarus rods 30% off

Dry storage duffel bags (s)$5 (L)$9 these are great to store you tubes and other tubin gear in!!! Thumbs Up

HUGE DUMP BIN OF BAITS AND LURE...alot of good stuff in there! $1.99 - $3.99

Man we are going to have so much stufff you just have to stop by and see!

33Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:44 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

thats for the heads up i will make sure i stop by your booth first

34Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:thats for the heads up i will make sure i stop by your booth first

Good deal!!! We will be in the main hall...next to the turners booth. They sure do hate us, Turners that is. Last year we took alot of business away from them. They got pissed and closed up early on the last day...lol

35Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm holding out for the SX bro....I hope we can do some business on that!

36Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:00 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:I'm holding out for the SX bro....I hope we can do some business on that!

I did check and we do have it. I think the raptor is like $100 more but we dont have that in stock.

37Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sonarbp wrote:
waxon67 wrote:I'm holding out for the SX bro....I hope we can do some business on that!

I did check and we do have it. I think the raptor is like $100 more but we dont have that in stock.

Well, should I wait and see what you come up with for the show? I'm not in a rush.

38Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 am

aj7798

aj7798
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

sonarbp wrote:OK guys just got word about some of the deals we will be having at the Jimmy's Outdoor booth!

First for every $100 you spend in the booth we will give you $20 to spend in the store. This can add up quick if you are in the market for a new rod and reel!!!

SPRO Swimbaits $29

Shiman Clarus rods 30% off

Dry storage duffel bags (s)$5 (L)$9 these are great to store you tubes and other tubin gear in!!! Thumbs Up

HUGE DUMP BIN OF BAITS AND LURE...alot of good stuff in there! $1.99 - $3.99

Man we are going to have so much stufff you just have to stop by and see!
will you guys have any shimano curados

39Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 I was not able to secure a deal price for you yesterday...everyone at the shop was running around taking inventory for the show.

I do know that the show is the place to go to get the deals on this. Stop bye and see me at the show and I will see what I can do!

aj7798 we will have the curados at the show...plus if you buy a curado shimano has a $30 rebate plus you will get at least $20 from us to use instore...take about deal! Thumbs Up

40Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred Hall Show Long Beach 2012 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thats a sweet deal fo' sho'. Looks like im stopping by ur booth no doubt.
Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum