FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Today at 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fred C Hall, Long Beach

+2
jeffcpr
GT
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Fred C Hall, Long Beach Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:02 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I was wondering if anyone at So. Cal Fishing Buddies/ FTFF has discussed having a booth for tubing, maybe 2017? I know this has been kicked around before..........I'll be there helping TonyG with "Friends of Rollo", a charity that takes kids fishing.......and then again with the wife........GT

There are so many here that have a story and or skills in tubing that would be interesting to the fishing public......

2Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:24 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

GT i would love to do this maybe 2017 is it for us. I am sorry we did not do it this year but i will talk with some of our sponsors and see about next year.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:13 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

It's a big chunk of change for a booth so you definitely want to piggyback with someone else.

4Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:36 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

kobra wrote:It's a big chunk of change for a booth so you definitely want to piggyback with someone else.

We have done some talking with our sponsors about this and there is some possibility we can work something out in the future. salute

5Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:18 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Indeed GT...will see u wednesday...good times to come....

6Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:07 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

If anyone is at the show today, drop by and donate to the Friends of Rollo. TonyG and myself will be working the booth all day. Hope to see ya at the Fred C Hall show..........GT

7Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:33 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Well had a great time at Friends of Rollo, we brought in close to 10K. They had some great prizes, all fishing gear, from Costa sun glasses, Okuma reels, Mitchel reels, some rod and reel combos, tackle and hats.

I also got to meet Mike of Reebs lures, mentioned the chat session and bought some Bolt Throwers. I mentioned to him about having another chat, how he gets his molds and the process used to manufacture his lures. He sounded excited and said he would enjoy putting another video together. I hope he does......

The show was packed, saw one booth with a Cumberland, fly fisher I believe. Checked out the yaks and found some good deals on rods. TonyG hooked me up with some peps in the business which made it a great show for me. Will be back Friday with the wife and will troll thru all the booths. Hope you all can find the time to go, stop by friends of Rollo and donate a $10 and spin the wheel......GT

8Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:25 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

big GT, Great times bro.....ill be back at saturday!....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Fishingdachronarch201E7 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:49 am

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:big GT, Great times bro.....ill be back at saturday!....

Hey Tony, you gonna be there Sunday?

10Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

kobra wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:big GT, Great times bro.....ill be back at saturday!....

Hey Tony, you gonna be there Sunday?

I'm not my man....sorry there tomorrow...but I will b at the Del Mar one both Saturday and sunday....come by...

11Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Wyu

Wyu
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Anyone going to be there today? I'm going to be there around 3 or 4.

12Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:16 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Sorry I should there on Sunday who is going on Sunday.

13Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:09 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

I dint know you where going to be there GT otherwise I would of have stopped by to say hello. I was there Saturday and Sunday bouncing bounce from the Relentless Fishing Co, Trout King Lures and VCGurlz booth. It was good seeing you there Tony

14Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:08 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I stopped by and bought a new VCGurlz, Green and Yellow......Go Packers. Good hearing from you Chris. R U heading out to SARL on Sat.? Rainy weather makes for good fishn.......GT

15Fred C Hall, Long Beach Empty Re: Fred C Hall, Long Beach Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:21 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER wrote:I dint know you where going to be there GT otherwise I would of have stopped by to say hello. I was there Saturday and Sunday bouncing bounce  from the Relentless Fishing Co, Trout King Lures and VCGurlz booth. It was good seeing you there Tony

for sure bro, good times big chris.... Thumbs Up comedy!!! LOL LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum