FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by jeffcpr Today at 7:23 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Today at 7:22 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:30 am

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

Well the time has come where i'm in need of a new pair of sunglasses. I'm currently using Hoven Sunglasses($65)I'm after over 3yrs of constant abusive treatment they're starting to show some fatigue.

After searching various sunglasses companies, the one that really caught my interest was Smith Optics($200)and really impressed with the function and features of their sunglasses line.

Does anyone own a pair? Would like to hear some reviews.

Thanks.

Last edited by flyfishingfool on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

2Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I don't spend over 10 bucks on glasses. I can tell you who has the best ones at the swapmeet lol!

3Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:44 am

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

waxon67 wrote:I don't spend over 10 bucks on glasses. I can tell you who has the best ones at the swapmeet lol!

I used to be that guy that only spends $10 on sunglasses. But they would only last about a week or two. Spent more money purchasing cheap sunglasses, then ones I own now.

4Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:46 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Just spent $7.99 on a pair but they were on sale from 19.99 lmao

5Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:32 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I've had a pair in the past and thier pretty good sunglassses!

6Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:00 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

flyfishingfool wrote:
waxon67 wrote:I don't spend over 10 bucks on glasses. I can tell you who has the best ones at the swapmeet lol!

I used to be that guy that only spends $10 on sunglasses. But they would only last about a week or two. Spent more money purchasing cheap sunglasses, then ones I own now.

if you take care of them and not just drop them or anything like that then they can last pretty long.

7Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ya it's a personnel choice but I can totally understand wanting quality. I am that way with many things. I just can't help you out is all. When it comes to eye wear I am a cheap sucka! afro

8Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 am

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

bassfishing24/7 wrote:I've had a pair in the past and thier pretty good sunglassses!

What did you like about them, if you don't mind me asking?

kg562 wrote:
flyfishingfool wrote:

if you take care of them and not just drop them or anything like that then they can last pretty long.

I know, but I don't take care of my shades. That's why $10 sunglasses don't last long for me. I paid $65 for the current pair I'm wearing. I've dropped them, sat on them, crushed them, and they're still kicking.

9Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

flyfishingfool wrote:
bassfishing24/7 wrote:I've had a pair in the past and thier pretty good sunglassses!

What did you like about them, if you don't mind me asking?

kg562 wrote:
flyfishingfool wrote:

I know, but I don't take care of my shades. That's why $10 sunglasses don't last long for me. I paid $65 for the current pair I'm wearing. I've dropped them, sat on them, crushed them, and they're still kicking.

damn, lol! well i guess you gotta go for the $200 ones that are real good quality lol. i like going with the $10 ones cause they work just as good for a good price and i take good care of them Very Happy

10Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Empty Re: Smith Optics: Anyone Own A Pair? Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 am

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

They were very light weight and comfortable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum