FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone knows how much is a ticket for no fishing license

+6
Lok Dog
kg562
bassfishing24/7
.:LOLLY:.
Squidy
franklyn562
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

anyone knows how much it will cost if i get a fine for no fishing license just curious

https://www.facebook.com/franklynle

Squidy

Squidy
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Prolly like 700 dollars

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Enough to make you wish you had one... Don't know an exact amount but I've heard it's several hundred dollars. You could probably buy the lifetime fishing license for the same price as the ticket LOL

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think its $400+
If u buy it for fresh water,salt water is only an extra $5bux..better to buy both!

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

bassfishing24/7 wrote:I think its $400+
If u buy it for fresh water,salt water is only an extra $5bux..better to buy both!

yeah 50 bucks for salt and fresh water comes out to be 49.99

Squidy

Squidy
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Its yhat cheap? Were do u buy yours at? Did u get second rod stamp

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

.:LOLLY:. wrote:Enough to make you wish you had one... Don't know an exact amount but I've heard it's several hundred dollars. You could probably buy the lifetime fishing license for the same price as the ticket LOL

Lol I'm sure it is. Sucks for those who don't have one and getting a ticket for no fishing licenses lol! I bought mines a while ago during this year just to be on the safe side lol

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

franklyn562 wrote:

$50 for salt water license?i thought it was only $15bux???... scratch

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

bassfishing24/7 wrote:
franklyn562 wrote:

$50 for salt water license?i thought it was only $15bux???... scratch

well im not sure how much it is but i got both salt and fresh for 50 bucks

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Squidy wrote:Its yhat cheap? Were do u buy yours at? Did u get second rod stamp

Yeah I got mines for 44.99 for freshwater fishing then 4.99 for saltwater lol

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Don't ever get a ticket for not fishing without a license!!! Read about this from people who had this happen to them!!! some pay fpr $400! some pay up to $700!!! Because not only do they get raped on the ticket, you also gotta pay court fees!!! Remember California is broke and they are taxing the people!!!

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

to clear up a few things

$14.30 license is only for one day (either fresh or salt)

$44.85 for year long license (calender year not a year from when you bought it) that's for fresh water.

$5.14 for ocean enhancement. Which means you have to buy fresh in order to get the salt stamp. (so if you have salt then you're covered on both)

13.78 for second rod validation (this is only required for fresh water)

As far as pricing goes, they stay the same no matter what store you go to.

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

.:LOLLY:. wrote:to clear up a few things

$44.85 for year long license (calender year not a year from when you bought it) that's for fresh water.

$5.14 for ocean enhancement. Which means you have to buy fresh in order to get the salt stamp. (so if you have salt then you're covered on both)

There you go. Those are the exact prices lol

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

.:LOLLY:. wrote:to clear up a few things

thanks alot that was very helpful

I'm gonna guess you have been fishing with out a lic seeing how your asking the question. Anyone and everyone knows those tickets are not cheap.

Sorry but this was a dumb question to be asking.

Respects our water ways and the fish that live in them and buy your lic and keep whats legal (size limit & bag limit).

Will say this, if you are one of those people who do not have a lic and keep under size fish or over your bag limit I have no problems calling fish & game on you if I see this happing.

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:I'm gonna guess you have been fishing with out a lic seeing how your asking the question. Anyone and everyone knows those tickets are not cheap.

Respects our water ways and the fish that live in them and buy your lic and keep whats legal (size limit & bag limit).

Will say this, if you are one of those people who do not have a lic and keep under size fish or over your bag limit I have no problems calling fish & game on you if I see this happing.

Wow, Miller. Not only did you assume he doesn't have a license you called him dumb. Not really appropriate for a "moderator" to be calling out members like that. I have fished with Frankln and he's anything but dumb. He's more like a teddy bear lol,.. Please show some respect to new members. Remember, we are all here just to have fun. Dude was just asking a question...that's all.

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:I'm gonna guess you have been fishing with out a lic seeing how your asking the question. Anyone and everyone knows those tickets are not cheap.

He actually does have a fishing licenses and have had it for a couple of months now for this year. He was actually asking the question because a friend of his just got a ticket recently for not having a fishing licenses and asked franklyn how much the ticket was but franklyn did not know an was trying to help. Shouldn't really assume to much.

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

dude if you was to read my post i said i bought the fishing license for 50 bucks a few posts down and i fish the right way i do not take home undersizes and it was not a dumb question like i said i was just curious well anyways that was rude but ill just ignore it

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Wow i would not expect this type of comment coming from Ftff staff members.....im speechless....

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

"DITTO" He said "if" he is one of those, anyone poaching deserves the harshest (sp) penalties.....

First off I didn't call anyone dumb, IMO it was a dumb question to be asking if you already have a lic.
I seen your post saying you spent $50 but it also it didn't say when.

Just cause I'm a MOD doesn't mean i can't have an opion and I'm one who will call S**t out as well.

My comment I made still stands and goes to words everyone who fishes with out a lic. If your legal then your legal and my comment doesn't apply to words you.

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I got a ticket one time for an undersized halibut I caught six years ago, costed me $1K, ouch! I had my license and I remember the DFG guy said "your lucky you have a license that's expensive" I was barely getting into tubing and halibut fishing and learned my lesson, didnt have a tape measurer and kinda eyeballed it, well I was short by 1/2".

Can we all just get along? Group hug! lol!

Wow, 1k wiseguy for undersized. Thats why I release everything that's not at least an inch over of legal size if I'm planning on keeping anything. It's that what if that kills me

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:Wow, 1k wiseguy for undersized. Thats why I release everything that's not at least an inch over of legal size if I'm planning on keeping anything. It's that what if that kills me

yup! and he kept the dam halibut! sucks! Mad

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think Miller has a valid point on respecting all of our water that we fish in. Most people hate fish and game because there afraid to be cited for what? Maybe there doing something they shouldn't and hopes to get away with it? Maybe. It's commen knowledge that you need a fishing license to fish and a well deserved ticket was given I bet that's the last time he/she would ever do it again.

Also IMO there should be a law that we cannot take any fish from the bay home to eat! Should only be catch and release!! It takes a long long time for Espeacially spotties to grow, when was the last time anyone heard of a 3+ lbs spottie caught? If it was it would make the news. So for you guys who like to fish the bay and would love to take your son or grandchildren out for some fun in the bay catching some fish. PLEASE DON'T TAKE!! CPR..

This is coming from a guy who loves to fish our water with my friends,kids and I hope someday with my grandchildren..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum