FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

My version of a bachelor party!!!!!!!!!

+10
JOER210
wiseguy
n2deepfsw
jmericle
Aquaholic38
SoCalFishKilla
Fisher
MenyoG
jeffcpr
.:LOLLY:.
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My version of a bachelor party!!!!!!!!! Empty My version of a bachelor party!!!!!!!!! Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:42 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Since I am getting married pretty soon, my bro asked my what I wanted to do for my bachelor party. I replied.... FISHING IN MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At first he looked at me like if I was crazy because he was expecting me to say strippers. I said forget the strippers I rather smell like fish from actual fish and I won't get in trouble for touching Evil or Very Mad

My brother agreed since my wedding my rules... So far it was my dad, my brother, another buddy, and myself that were going. That's four down and two to go since my bro booked a six pack. I hit up Jimmy and John. They were both in but John had some last minute stuff and couldn't make it. Jimmy's dad happily stepped in for John and the trip was a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We left from Cali Friday night and got to Rosarito at around midnight. First step was to get TACOS! from a spot that Jimmy knows about. They hit the spot and put me in a sleepy kind of mood. Went to bed at around 1230am and had to be up by 400am since we still needed to make the hour drive to Ensenada from Rosarito.

As soon as the alarm went off Jimmy, his dad, and I were locked and loaded before the blink of an eye. The game plan was to meet everyone at the boat since we slept in different places. My bro kept calling me and trying to rush me since he doesn't like to be late. I told him don't worry we are already on our way. Well guess what... mr punctual (my brother) got lost on the way there and we got there before they did BWAHAHAHAHA. They finally get there and we make our way to the boat. The boat is untied and pulling away from the dock at six on the dot!

AND NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF!!!!

Jimmy is up with the first fish of the day with a WISEGUY rod casting a light iron.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next up was me with the boat provided gear that was trolling a light iron.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jimmy again with another WISEGUY rod

My brother gets in on the action too

On this one, we were slow trolling and I was holding the rod. That thing hit like a bat out of hell so I handed the rod to my dad and the fight begins!

He's fighting this thing like a champ but after a while he starts looking around with that scared look on his face as if asking for help. I saw him and told him "nope, you're doing this all on your own" he said ok and dug down deep to continue the fight.

after a while we start to see color!

here is the fruits of his labor. He said it was that much better since he did not get any help bringing this bad boy in!

Up next, Jimmy's dad goes full bendo on his own spinning rod!

He was stoked to catch his first yellow tail.

Here he is again showing a ling who's boss

My bro with another cuda

The battle didn't stop in the water. Jimmy's dad also caught this devil child that was mad at the world. It ended up taking a bite at his ear and everyone on the boat was laughing so hard!

This guy must have been super hungry because he almost swallowed the entire thing and ended up being the chunker of the day!

Finally, here are a couple of final shots...

All in all our captain worked really hard to put us on the fish and I will definitely be back with the same captain! Super cool guy that didn't mind driving to the other end of the ocean to get us on fish. When the bite would slow down he would not even blink an eye before he started relocating. Never once did he drop the anchor or sit for too long!

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

That is a very cool Bachelor Party, I did not know you were tying the last fishing knot congrats bro. Looks like you land a great catch LOL, have a great wedding bro.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks Jeff. She's one sweet catch that I'm not planning on throwing back. She's been by my side for 8 years now so if she hasn't gone away by now hopefully she never will!

MenyoG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Good catch there Lolly.

Looks like fishing was pretty good too.

Manuel

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hell ya thats awesome wtg

SoCalFishKilla

SoCalFishKilla
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

insane catches LoLLy n Wiseguy!!!
yellows are always fun on the iron!! Thumbs Up

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dude that's so awesome!!!!! Thanx for the pics and greate description of the moment. For a moment I felt like I was there! Lol

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The best part was when one of the trolling rods would hit then we would bring in the rest of them. While Jimmy was fighting one fish I would keep an eye on where his fish was then I would start casting the iron like a mad man. I was able to bring in quite a few barracuda this way. Catching them on the troll was fun but catching them by casting and retrieving was WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better!

SoCalFishKilla

SoCalFishKilla
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

i agree with you Lolly.. was in Cabo last month and ABSOLUTELY SLAYED the Yellows.. i mean at least a dozen per.. but they were all on the troll... i guess they kind of have to as the vessel we were on had no radar... but much better fight when you feel the BANG!!! Twisted Evil

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sounds like me. I was with my wife for 8 years before we married and now we are going on 11 years married. Congrats. Just make sure you can see your nuts in the jar and don't let her put them in the cupboard. Ha ha ha Shocked

Congrats Lolly and WTG on the party.

12My version of a bachelor party!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: My version of a bachelor party!!!!!!!!! Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Awesome!!

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The pictures are bad ass Alfredo! Great trip and thanks for the invite buddy! Now for the real party in August! Twisted Evil

JOER210

JOER210
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Looks like you had a blast

dexter419

dexter419
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Awesome!! Love mexico fishing. Used to go to casa buena vista before it turned into a yacht club. Sad

Last edited by dexter419 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled)

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

First and foremost, CONGRATS BRO!!!!  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

And second, AWESOME work, looks like you guy had a blast....awesome pics and report bro....Ensenada to fish is the $hit, we used to camp at Estero Beach in Ensenada and get up and fish for yellowtail...chingon bro, CONGRATS again!  salute 

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

This post is a year old! lol

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

hahahah badass hahahah WTG anyways hahaahh

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wiseguy wrote:This post is a year old! lol

I was going to say something but it reminded me of a badass weekend and the timing is a perfect heads up for my anniversary so I don't forget  Thumbs Up lol! 

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Lol i just saw it say june...didnt really pay attention to actual date lol a d it said tuesday...so i was like damn....how did i miss this from this morning lol...good stuff

Wyu

Wyu
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Wow.... Great report.

Congrats man

augie

augie
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Nice report LOLLY and great pics , congrats also on your wedding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum