FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt

+13
sonarbp
bucketmouthking
Love2fish
bayfishingjunkie
Monster
ed5000x
fever
smith's handpoured baits
Dano67
flyfishingfool
Madbasser
waxon67
jeffcpr
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thanks Ed and Todd as well I would like to try one for sure.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

27Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Now I have to go! I have a new baitcaster and have to christen it in the salt.I just got the OK to go on the 3rd!!! sunny cheers sunny cheers bounce bounce bounce Goin Fishin In The Salt Boys!!!

28Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ya bro thanks for joining in you are on the list cheers

29Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Yeah we are on for the salt float and soak Twisted Evil So are we doing the eats thing again or are we going for a bite or maybe I can just bring a bottle of Tequila and we will toast the boats as they go by.

30Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Dano67 wrote:Yeah we are on for the salt float and soak Twisted Evil So are we doing the eats thing again or are we going for a bite or maybe I can just bring a bottle of Tequila and we will toast the boats as they go by.

LOL!! Bottle of Tequila! HAHA! I will watch you guys lol. I can't handle Tequila. I can chum for you guys if I have a shot of Tequila! lol!

31Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Okay we can have a hammerhead fry. I hear there is an abundance on the private market bow

32Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 pm

We need a Live Chat page. Haha there are a few of us and if we can all chat in one room live, it would be so fun!

33Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:We need a Live Chat page. Haha there are a few of us and if we can all chat in one room live, it would be so fun!
quick tell jeff to fix it up!

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

34Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 pm

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

smith's handpoured baits wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:We need a Live Chat page. Haha there are a few of us and if we can all chat in one room live, it would be so fun!
quick tell jeff to fix it up!
Oh shit, I type so slow I would always be 2 post behind Embarassed

35Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 am

Dano67 wrote:Now I have to go! I have a new baitcaster and have to christen it in the salt.I just got the OK to go on the 3rd!!! sunny cheers sunny cheers bounce bounce bounce Goin Fishin In The Salt Boys!!!

Awesome!! You have got a great wife there Dano! Glad you got the okay to go!

36Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
Dano67 wrote:Now I have to go! I have a new baitcaster and have to christen it in the salt.I just got the OK to go on the 3rd!!! sunny cheers sunny cheers bounce bounce bounce Goin Fishin In The Salt Boys!!!

Awesome!! You have got a great wife there Dano! Glad you got the okay to go!

Spandex On The Way Very Happy
Tell Your Wife We All Say Happy Birthday

37Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:45 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I agree Dano say thanks to your wife and Happy Birthday from the float tube forum family.

38Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yeah, happy Birthday to your wife and looking forward to wetting the line with you.

Hey Dano, u can ask her to come along and we'll make her lunch for her birthday? geek

39Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:20 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Madbasser wrote:Yeah, happy Birthday to your wife and looking forward to wetting the line with you.

Hey Dano, u can ask her to come along and we'll make her lunch for her birthday? geek

I Will Bring The Cake Just Let me Know What She Likes

40Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I,ve got the candles, or candle. Oh and we cant forget the ice-cream.

41Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Madbasser wrote:Yeah, happy Birthday to your wife and looking forward to wetting the line with you.

Are you going to make it to the salt gathering? I don't see you on the sign up list on page 1???

42Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:38 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

In cluding myself three a 6 going plenty of room for more so what do you say Madbasser and everyone else. Cool

43Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:45 am

Monster

Monster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I'm gunna try and make it out but I umpire on Sundays so it will depend if I have games that day

44Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Well hope you can make it Monster

45Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Fishing is really not her thing. Maybe if you could fish from horseback.....

46Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:

Done it before, believe it or not. My wife's family raises quarter horses and her sister races them. We rode out to a private pond once and we used spinning gear off the back of the horse while they grazed. U can see the fish chasing the lures from a mile away. Cool

47Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Madbasser wrote:
Dano67 wrote:

Done it before, believe it or not. My wife's family raises quarter horses and her sister races them. We rode out to a private pond once and we used spinning gear off the back of the horse while they grazed. U can see the fish chasing the lures from a mile away. Cool
That would be awesome!!

48Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

dose That mean no cake Shocked

49Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:32 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ed5000x wrote:dose That mean no cake Shocked
you could probably bring cake anyway.
make a video of you guys all singing to her! Thumbs Up

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

50Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 2 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:39 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

smith's handpoured baits wrote:
ed5000x wrote:dose That mean no cake Shocked
you could probably bring cake anyway.
make a video of you guys all singing to her! Thumbs Up

Not a problem i think that a good ideal still need to know what kinda cake so dano can take her the cake as a gift from all of us Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum