FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Some good growth.
by Jerdon Today at 12:47 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Today at 9:25 am

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:23 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sat May 18, 2024 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orange county chapter gathering v2.0

+19
sdbaybassn
NeKro
kin
Desperado64
Leejahd
CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Aquaholic38
JOER210
Mijos Minnows
Pacifico
Jerdon
fatboy531
wiseguy
Chomps
n2deepfsw
jeffcpr
.:LOLLY:.
Tony G Fishing
Pavo21
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Pavo21

Pavo21
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only person not in this picture is tony g and oscar

http://www.inthedeephusea.com

52Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:34 pm

JOER210

JOER210
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Great time today big thanks to Tony G,Pavo21, Wiseguy and Kelp clothing let's do it again

53Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

WTG OC chapter!
Please keep the pics coming guys looks like a great time.
Congratz to Fatboy on that rod.

54Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:17 pm

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

I want to take the time to thank Tony G for showing me the ropes out there:?: , It was a great turn out OC Fish Slayers and this was my second saltwater outing and finally hooked up some spotties Very Happy and I know this will not be the last saltwater outing. It was cool finally getting to meet most of you guys and for the ones I did not meet, well that only means we all need to do this again Very Happy I will be putting a video together soon, and for those who took pictures, please upload them, post them or pm me with them so that I can add them on the video. Once again thanks fellas and I cant wait to do this all over again.

55Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:24 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks boys!!! It was a good time. The weather was perfect. The turnout was amazing. Hope to be able to get together for the toy drive to put some smiles on unfortunate faces during this time of year. Thanks to all the sponsors. Thanks to Wiseguy for giving everyone that competitive edge for this event. On the custom wrap. Until next time. Tight lines.

56Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:25 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Jerdon wrote:WTG OC chapter!
Please keep the pics coming guys looks like a great time.
Congratz to Fatboy on that rod.

Thanks Thumbs Up

57Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:27 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Great turn out, awesome job guys! Top 3 pm me your shirt you would like I already spoke to Fatboy.

58Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:54 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Congrats to all the winners. Way to go Gordito on winning the rod. That was a way cool thing for wiseguy to do. Very cool of all the sponsors also. Bummed I couldn't make it.

59Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:47 am

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Way to go guys! Looks like everyone had a great time at the get together. And congrats to Fatboy

60Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:55 am

Pacifico

Pacifico
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

OC Fish Slayer turnout was amazing to say the least, glad and grateful to have been a part of this event! Thank you to all who put this successful gathering together. Thanks to all the sponsors who provided great giveaways; Fools Bait, Mijo, Kelp and the oh mighty Wise custom rods!
Congrats to Fatboy for top prize and to all the winners...you earned it! (I got 4th with 1.4 3/4Ib -15") Conditions were perfect for a fun but competitive morning in NPH. Glad to have met all you dedicated and helpful tubers!

Can't wait to do this again, let’s invade one of the local lakes this urban trout season!
salute

61Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:11 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

What a great turnout it was! I was amazed when I pulled into the parking lot at the CGS, only two parking spaces left! Shortly thereafter it was full and people kept showing up and parking on the street, plenty of parking there.

Just wanted to say thanks to Tony G and Pavo for pulling this together, also to Joe for bringing the Kelp Clothing gear for the top 5 winners. Charles (Kelp Clothing owner) is a long time fishing buddy of mine and his clothing line is so sweet, dude has mad skills!

Thanks to Gilbert (Bass Underground) and the t-shirts he will be giving away to the top 3 winner. Bitchen gear too!

Thanks to all the people that showed up from FTFF and for making this gathering a success! Thanks Jeff for making it possible because we use this forum as a means to communicate and plan things like this.

If time permits, I will be wrapping up another rod hopefully for at least one of the toy drives , if Jeff is okay with it. I think I did one a couple years ago and Eddie won it that time. Again guys, thanks to all that made it happen!

Tight lines! Twisted Evil

62Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:18 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thank you also for wrapping a rod to raffle. That was a huge incentive for all us tubers. Made everyone show up and bring their A-game!!! Seeing the outcome of this last gathering really tells this sport/hobby is larger than we think. Hopefully we can keep pulling together at these events and do bigger things for people in need around the holiday times. I'm with a you drive gathering. I'm willing to participate in organizing something. Count me in!!!

63Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:35 am

Pavo21

Pavo21
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

toy drive wise jeff and i are working on them right now information will be up soon

http://www.inthedeephusea.com

64Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:00 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

wiseguy wrote:What a great turnout it was! I was amazed when I pulled into the parking lot at the CGS, only two parking spaces left! Shortly thereafter it was full and people kept showing up and parking on the street, plenty of parking there.

Just wanted to say thanks to Tony G and Pavo for pulling this together, also to Joe for bringing the Kelp Clothing gear for the top 5 winners. Charles (Kelp Clothing owner) is a long time fishing buddy of mine and his clothing line is so sweet, dude has mad skills!

Thanks to Gilbert (Bass Underground) and the t-shirts he will be giving away to the top 3 winner. Bitchen gear too!

Thanks to all the people that showed up from FTFF and for making this gathering a success! Thanks Jeff for making it possible because we use this forum as a means to communicate and plan things like this.

If time permits, I will be wrapping up another rod hopefully for at least one of the toy drives , if Jeff is okay with it. I think I did one a couple years ago and Eddie won it that time. Again guys, thanks to all that made it happen!

Tight lines! Twisted Evil

As for the rod give away for the toy drive, I think that would be great bro maybe it should be for the Freshwater event this time. The last few have been for the salt just my 2 cents.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

65Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:12 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Your Welcome Jimmy...it was a great outcome! we all did our part! Thank you!

and Jeff, for sure, some freshwater action would be bada$$....keep me posted, id like to help...thanks Bro.

66Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:36 am

thefriendzz

thefriendzz
FTFF Gathering Officer

Great turn out guys! Too bad i couldn't stay till after 12. I had to leave early for family emergency. But overall it was one fun morning for me.

Thomas

67Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:05 am

JOER210

JOER210
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

What a fun day thanks to everyone that came out and helped out

68Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:09 am

SoCalFishKilla

SoCalFishKilla
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

was a GREAT day!! thank you guys for putting all this together!! salute

69Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:38 am

thefriendzz

thefriendzz
FTFF Gathering Officer

Definitely was a great day to go tubing with FTFF

70Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange county chapter gathering v2.0 Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:20 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I was at home facebooking then I saw pictures of the event, then I was like. OMG!!!! the NPH gathering was today!!!!!! Shocked bummer!!! I was really looking forward to this! well, congrates to the winners!! and thank you tu the sponsors and ppl that donated the prizes!! I hope I don't miss the toy drive!! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum