FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Today at 3:54 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by jeffcpr Today at 10:56 am

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :(

+7
GT
Jerdon
jeffcpr
fishinelectrician
kin
NeKro
Tony G Fishing
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:54 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hey Whats up everyone,

After last weeks SKUNK Evil or Very Mad , I was eager to hit NPH again for a bit of revenge Twisted Evil , Launched from Balboa Island and worked the front part of the island all the way up to Daveys Locker and back...

launched and once settled in i started throwing the good ol FLUKE in a rainbow color greenish and the other black with white flakes...few minutes in the taps start, thats a good sign... me wanting to get the skunk off i kept swinging for the fences just to keep missing, to eager as i didnt want a repeat from last week....calmed my self down and said, give it a second fool hahah and before to long, FISH ON What a Face once this baby was hooked, it started taking drag, it felt like a good size, i kept going one way and he kept going the other, he tried to go into the docks so i tightened up a bit and then finally he started coming in...once on the apron SKUNK was off, woohoooo! spell is gone hahah.. she measured out at like 17-18 inches salute

the short was i landed 8 and lost 1 and swung to early on like 5 fish  Mad  all in all a great day

as for the wader hole, yup, hooked my effn wader and only way to take it out was with pliers, once that happened it was over, WATER was pouring in! no pinche bueno!!! before this happened i was always like man i think my waders are leaking and id take off my waders and my sweats would have water spots, after yesterday now i know what a leak is, holly crap....my whole right foot was in a foot of water!  What a Face now i have to fix them before saturday, ANY Suggestions, i was thinking a patch for a bike hahah....looks like the same material...anyways back to fishing hahah see below for rest of pics

not bad for the skunk buster
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2nd

3rd

Then this, another monster 18incjes  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Intermission!  representing VC Gurlz Face Covers!  salute

Back to fishing!

Then foul hooked a small 14 inch halibut

6th little calico

7th

8th

had about 4 legals, not bad, good times

Thanks for reading, sorry for any mistakes....

2 buds went, one caught 3 the other 2

OH AND ALL C&Red Thumbs Up

Tony G

Last edited by Fishingdachronarch201E7 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

2NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:03 am

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Great job brotha!

3NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:18 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

NeKro wrote:Great job brotha!

NEKRO! thanks...one of these days youll have to come out....

4NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:29 am

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Good going on the spotties! Good sized ones you got there.
Regarding the waders:
I cut up my frogg togs a while back on some mussels while shore fishing. Swung by a REI and picked up some aquaseal. Applied it very generously to the area...fixed the cut and waders are good to go.

5NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

kin wrote:Good going on the spotties! Good sized ones you got there.
Regarding the waders:
I cut up my frogg togs a while back on some mussels while shore fishing. Swung by a REI and picked up some aquaseal. Applied it very generously to the area...fixed the cut and waders are good to go.

Thanks Mr Kin!

and awesome!! ill cruise by the one in HB..woohoo pumped bounce

6NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:43 am

fishinelectrician

fishinelectrician
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Nice sesh out there Tony! U gave em the blues my boy! Save some of that fish catchin mojo for the 18th!!! Lol

7NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:46 am

fishinelectrician

fishinelectrician
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

kin wrote:Good going on the spotties! Good sized ones you got there.
Regarding the waders:
do u think that stuff will work on the bladders in a Cumberland float tube?

8NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

fishinelectrician wrote:Nice sesh out there Tony! U gave em the blues my boy! Save some of that fish catchin mojo for the 18th!!! Lol

Gracias bro!!! and right LOL ill need it since ive never been there Twisted Evil

9NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:30 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

As always bro nice work on the NPH Wednesday nigh trips, I hope to make it out with a few times this summer. Oh and sorry about the waders bro that sucks.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

10NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

jeffcpr wrote:As always bro nice work on the NPH Wednesday nigh trips, I hope to make it out with a few times this summer. Oh and sorry about the waders bro that sucks.

Oh for sure Jeff, do it! we have tons of time for this so keep me posted!

and yes it does sucks, BIG TIME! u dont realize how much waders mean until you get a tear in them and your paddling in water! Mad

11NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Great report Tony!
Sorry about the waders, but can you let us know how the aquaseal works?

12NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Jerdon wrote:Great report Tony!
Sorry about the waders, but can you let us know how the aquaseal works?

Thanks Jerdon and for sure ill keep you guys posted, ill take some pics....

13NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:29 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

You the man, TonyG.........great pics, nice spotties.......I think clear silicone, the smelly stuff would work too, just a thought.......GT

14NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

GT wrote:You the man, TonyG.........great pics, nice spotties.......I think clear silicone, the smelly stuff would work too, just a thought.......GT

thanks GT Thumbs Up , i was thinking gorilla glue hahah since it expands lol....

15NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:35 pm

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice pics!

The aqua seal should make a solid repair for you. I personally like the frogg toggs repair kit. With it you can get out repair your waders in the field and back in the water in under 30 minutes. But I think the aqua seal stuff is essentially the same thing.

16NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:02 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sweet report Tony! Those look like some nice chunky spotties. "two buds went"...i was thinking two budlights! LOL...We got to fish soon vato.

17NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:54 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

bigfish wrote:Nice pics!

The aqua seal should make a solid repair for you. I personally like the frogg toggs repair kit. With it you can get out repair your waders in the field and back in the water in under 30 minutes. But I think the aqua seal stuff is essentially the same thing.

Sweet Big fish! Thanks for the input... Thumbs Up but yeah im gonna look for a field one too...

18NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

wiseguy wrote:Sweet report Tony! Those look like some nice chunky spotties.  "two buds went"...i was thinking two budlights! LOL...We got to fish soon vato.

Haha thanks big Jimmy! And for sure will have to link up!

19NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:37 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

yo yo! love the report bruh Thumbs Up and nice looking spotie and sorry to hear about your waders. FYI the bass pro shop has a sale going on now on waders.

20NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Empty Re: NPH Fat spotties! hole in waders! :( Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Pavo21

Pavo21
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

DAMN TONY!!!!!!! you got some MONSTERS ! thats a good night man!

http://www.inthedeephusea.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum