FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Today at 7:26 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Jerdon Today at 7:24 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Today at 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lake Perris water levels

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lake Perris water levels Empty Lake Perris water levels Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:37 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Just curious as to how the water level at Perris is doing. Wondering if we still have tires showing along the S.E. shoreline and the many boats that can be seen in and out of the water. Was thinking about making my first trip of 16 to Perris next week...........GT

2Lake Perris water levels Empty Re: Lake Perris water levels Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

I was there on February 4th and the water level was the same as last summers event. And Decembers.

3Lake Perris water levels Empty Re: Lake Perris water levels Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Why would the water level change ? Perris has made it 100% clear that they have construction on going till July of 2017 when there expected completion date would be .. but anyhow for water lvl's if we some how got a ton of rain where the current lake elevation is it can raise 15' and they would still be under there planned water lvl for the construction ..

but to ease your mind even more the lake biologist has been having structure placed Strategically in the water over the last month and they will continue to drop even more . they have huge plans for cement caves and other areas to go in Thumbs Up

4Lake Perris water levels Empty Re: Lake Perris water levels Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:53 pm

I X2 what misfitdog said

5Lake Perris water levels Empty Re: Lake Perris water levels Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:28 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

I just got off the water at Perris and it is easily 2 or 3 feet lower than two weeks ago. I was at SailCove and the top of an old water pipe is exposed by 15 inches or so. It was not visible before.

Hope this helps.

6Lake Perris water levels Empty Re: Lake Perris water levels Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

His that water temp is it comfortable yet?

7Lake Perris water levels Empty Re: Lake Perris water levels Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:18 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

KeepinThePoleWet wrote:His that water temp is it comfortable yet?

Water temp was 65 or so in the afternoon. Your wetsuit will be fine now buddie.

8Lake Perris water levels Empty Re: Lake Perris water levels Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:39 am

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Jerdon wrote:
KeepinThePoleWet wrote:His that water temp is it comfortable yet?

Water temp  was 65 or so in the afternoon. Your wetsuit will be fine now buddie.

Thank ya much jedon. I'll be hitting the waters soon here

9Lake Perris water levels Empty Re: Lake Perris water levels Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Water temp seems to be right around 61 at launch the last few times out for myself .. with these front coming in we may see it drop just a bit again .

Also to comment on the water drop it has been easily a good 1-2' now as stated and i am to wondering if this is due to the projected rain to come , i know the lakes current lvl's where 28' below full pool .. we could see a fill up in the 5' range in the next few weeks with the rain totals projected .

Just a fYI the lake could fill up another 15' and would still be under the construction limit . the lake was never meant to drop this much . It was only supposed to be 17' we lost another 11' when a pipe busted spilling a crap ton of water before they got it controlled Evil or Very Mad

Has it changed the fishing and made the water muddy sure , but the bass still have to spawn !

Wes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum