FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

tubing wile hungover...

+4
huyeed
ed5000x
jeffcpr
BASSGEEK
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tubing wile hungover... Empty tubing wile hungover... Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

well i tubed today wile hungover and i dont recomend it. hahaha i never get sick in the water but this morning at 630am i was not felling very good pale at all but i was with ed so i just toughted it out. when i got my first fish my hangover went away. all and all it was a good morning we had half a dozen fish each. i also have to give props to ed he was hooking up real nice bass. from the frist time i fished with him till today he's doing real well.and his casting is geeting real good too. if you want pics you have to wait for ed to post he has all the pics.....

2tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Well done as always boys GEEK I need to get out there with you guys I hope soon. I am open for most Fridays right now, this one is out but are you guys ever in the water on Fridays.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok yes a last minute session in new port. I picked james up at his About 5:45 In the water about 6:30 and i was told we are not goint to cover a lot of area and james said no you dont need the scooter so i left it in the truck we cover so much area it was cool until we had to come back against the wind and current. james was cry like a baby and these old man kick his butt in the trugle back to the launch. all i heard was i hungry i am poopped i have a hang over. what a cry baby no we did good it was a about 7and half hours of tubing
hooked up a half dozen of bass and so did james he pulled a head about 2 or 3 including a hali . i got some picture but my daughter killed the battery when we where camping on friday at the dam it was a blast too.
i look crazy in my pictures i was tired
next time i am taking my scooter lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i had a blast hanging with the geek we also ran into another tuber he was hooking up to seem like a cool dude and after awhile the traffic picked up and it was crazy . had to keep eyes open and i going to work on a mirror and a horn also some lights for the tube lol lol!

4tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 am

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

nice stuff guys

5tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 am

Dano67

Dano67

Nice fish Gentlemen!!!! Very Happy

6tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice work guys, nothing like a little adrenalin to knock out a hangover.

Ed looks like that fish owed him money and now he is going to collect lol.

I was out surfishing NP that day, great day to be out there weather was perfect.

7tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ya jeff i do tube some fridays so ill pm you when the next time i know where going or im going on friday mornins.

8tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice pics guys but Ed looks like the one with the hangover and Geek looks pretty good considering!

9tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

fever wrote:Nice pics guys but Ed looks like the one with the hangover and Geek looks pretty good considering!

its just the face my friend lol i didnt even what no put the pictures up cause i know i looked like crap and for the most thing i dont even drink or smoke or any drugs and i look high than people who do lol but this old man held his own that day Twisted Evil

10tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Dano67

Dano67

You tell em gramps.!! Wait I think we are close to the same age.

11tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:You tell em gramps.!! Wait I think we are close to the same age.

Yes i think so but i am all ran down ill be 40 this year [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] wow and i be fishing that day too lol

12tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 am

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ed5000x wrote:

Yes i think so but i am all ran down ill be 40 this year [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] wow and i be fishing that day too lol
run down at 40?
man you got a LONG row to hoe yet!

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

13tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:31 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

smith's handpoured baits wrote:
ed5000x wrote:

run down at 40?
man you got a LONG row to hoe yet!

I hope so there alot more fishing id like to do Twisted Evil

14tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Boy I am a young buck at 38 sure don't feel like it though that is for sure. Ed when is your b-day and you are fishing where sound like a gathering to me.

15tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:Boy I am a young buck at 38 sure don't feel like it though that is for sure. Ed when is your b-day and you are fishing where sound like a gathering to me.

8/24
The Bomb

16tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Oh boy the big 40 is just around the corner.

17tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:Oh boy the big 40 is just around the corner.

Yea and i am dont to much into birthday partys so i am going fish early morning and then and lil cake and thats it i am a simple guy and a simple life lol Thumbs Up

18tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm

fever

fever
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey ED, we got the same birthday except I got you by about ten years. Looks like im the old fart around here. I will be fishing somewhere for sure, probably freshwater either Big bear or Sierras.

19tubing wile hungover... Empty Re: tubing wile hungover... Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

fever wrote:Hey ED, we got the same birthday except I got you by about ten years. Looks like im the old fart around here. I will be fishing somewhere for sure, probably freshwater either Big bear or Sierras.

Well that's cool I can't wait to be 50 when my youngest will be out of here and then I can fish more lol

Us Virgos have to stick together we are to nice to everyone we are a class of our own lol just don't get us angry then we turn green lol we need to get some lines wet some day I would like that Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum