FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Today at 2:28 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 9:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:56 am

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Cumberland Classic Float Tube

+6
Bob G
SP Dan
jeffcpr
TobyB
Fish Stalker
Jerdon
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Hi there FTFF! I wanted to post a picture of my float tube. I'm sure you've seen it, and chances are you probably have it... but here is mine!

I love this tube. It's my first, but I have tried others and this still seems to be my favorite.

Since purchasing it I have modified it with many FTFF approved upgrades. Such as ABS rod holders with a Youtube Special pole so I can crank out cool videos.

More to come!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:48 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Woot Woot Cumberland!!

Hard to beat this tube. Comfort, size, storage, and light weight. Under $180 just about everywhere.

3My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Fish Stalker

Fish Stalker
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

That's a great setup Logan, I also have a Cumberland and love it. If I can figure out how to post pics I will, lol

4My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:26 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice set up bud.

5My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:26 am

Thank you! PS. Anyone notice the sticker on my car window?

6My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:27 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I see it did you that sticker will get you out of tickets with the Cops lol!

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

7My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:11 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

Jerdon wrote:Woot Woot Cumberland!!

Hard to beat this tube. Comfort, size, storage, and light weight. Under $180 just about everywhere.

Which are you preferring theses days Jerdon ... your C FT or your new toon?
I know that I am super comfortable on my C FT and I agree with all the reasons that you mentioned above. Hard to beat!

SP Dan     <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

8My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

SP Dan wrote:

Which are you preferring theses days Jerdon ... your C FT or your new toon?
I know that I am super comfortable on my C FT and I agree with all the reasons that you mentioned above. Hard to beat!

SP Dan     <"))><

I still prefer my Cumberland because I have had years to set it up. The toon needs some additions to make it as user friendly still.

9My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Bob G

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

'Toons were popular on rivers back East, but they were more unwieldy in current than a yak, and still occupied the hands, unlike a float tube. Two man versions were popular with guides.

Still, I think they could be a good option on a lake, or some of the bays. Stable, comfortable, sit above the water, reasonably mobile with oars, and ample storage. Wind could be an issue.

10My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:41 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

How is lake Perris these days?
Have you heard any good fish reports about the lake lately?
I can only imagine that the lake has filled up even more than when I was there for the toy drive.

11My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

They only added about 2 or 3 feet since November. The lake has held steady since February. I am guessing they will wait till summer to add more water.

12My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

like Paris you can't beat it the fishing is great the people are great and you can camp there. cat burgler flower

13My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:02 pm

OldMan

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Logan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is there a freshwater version of this? Thanks!!!

14My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:15 pm

part.time.angler

part.time.angler
FTFF Gathering Officer

Perris has been great except for the water skiers.

But the morning has been great over by the shallows in the east end.

It has just been voted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the West by Bass master. The Department of Fish and Wildlife has had some habitat enhancement projects, like rock formations and planting of reeds and other plants.

I put a boater on a 5.5 lbr a couple of weeks ago that I would have hooked but I didn't have punching gear (the one thing I left home that day).

15My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:20 pm

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

You have to get out to the lagoon. In the past 2 months I have at least a dozen over 5#. That place has more hawgs than anywhere all concentrated on a small body of water. Hit me up one weekend if you want to meet up. I'm heading to Barrett tomorrow though.

16My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:16 am

OldMan

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I got mine, with the crappy flippers, for $150 from Costco.com

17My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Empty Re: My Cumberland Classic Float Tube Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:39 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

My first float tube was an OutCast Fish Cat Deluxe-4 but I had issues with it even though it was constructed with quality materials, so I sold it.
Then I purchased my first Cumberland FT for under $200 thru Classic Accessories and the stitching began to fail, so Classic Accessaries sent me a replacement under their warranty for the first float tube and I repaired (re-stitched) my 1st FT and I named it the SS Stitch.
(TobyB is the new owner of the Stitch these days)
Then I won a ping-ball drop drawing on FTFF- and I received my third Cumberland FT.

So, not only am I hooked on my Cumberland Float Tubes these days but so are the fish that I’ve landed on them!  Thumbs Up lol get it! Very Happy

3 Cumberland FT’s for the initial investment of $200= $66.66 per float tube.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum