FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Today at 11:54 am

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by jeffcpr Today at 11:51 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post Blackjack discussion

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post Blackjack discussion Empty Post Blackjack discussion Sun May 05, 2019 4:05 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So thanks again to all that participated here is a chance for everyone to put in there 2 cents and see if we can adjust the event a bit.  Or maybe it is fine as it is.
All comments will be taken for discussions but we cannot change it all for everyone please do not take offense if we do not change things to fit your idea.

First off Wrightben433 said we should do this by weight only.  So the closest to 21 lbs wins.  The problem is this do we have a minimum number of fish pic's that are turned in or is it still a minimum pic's to post.

This is not a bad idea but we have to break it down.  Or should we adjust the current points for weight list?  

Also, I have a question?  Should we make this a Freshwater event only as we have a Saltwater Poker Events already.  Just wondering what everyone thinks please let us know how you feel about the ideas above and add any other ideas you might have.  Thumbs Up

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

2Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Sun May 05, 2019 4:11 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I have no qualms with the FTFF FW members having a game just for them.
In-fact, I support the idea! Thumbs Up 

SP Dan     <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

3Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Sun May 05, 2019 4:20 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

SP Dan wrote:I have no qualms with the FTFF FW members having a game just for them.
In-fact, I support the idea! Thumbs Up 

SP Dan     <"))><

Cool thanks

4Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Sun May 05, 2019 5:36 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

I think the points system was fine. We needed to catch a variety of fish to score. Nothing wrong with mixing panfish with bass on the freshwater side. I had thought the first one to "post" pics reaching 21 was the winner and did not catch that we had more time than 12:00. I certainly like the idea of a one day event and if I had read more carefully I could have made this event with a later start.

I am not sure if a freshwater only event draws enough contestants.

5Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Mon May 06, 2019 7:02 am

Diver278

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I’ve fished lots of tourneys in the past on kayaks that was weight only and had to be legal size. This one was great the way we can on line so to say with pics no need for bait tanks if you know what I mean or size. This was good cause you didn’t have to bring in fish or go to a weigh boat to enter your catch. I also like the inch method of total inches at the end of the day or the tourney if it’s a two day event. I would like to see salt only or fresh water only not mixed. Thanks for a great event.

6Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 am

OldMan

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Diver278 wrote:I’ve fished lots of tourneys in the past on kayaks that was weight only and had to be legal size. This one was great the way we can on line so to say with pics no need for bait tanks if you know what I mean or size. This was good cause you didn’t have to bring in fish or go to a weigh boat to enter your catch. I also like the inch method of total inches at the end of the day or the tourney if it’s a two day event. I would like to see salt only or fresh water only not mixed. Thanks for a great event.
I'm glad to have found this place but I donno, trout die so easily. I'd wonder if I was contributing to a greater mortality rate. I kinda look at fishing tournaments the same way i look at horse racing and rodeo; that is to say, I don't like "sports" exploiting these poor creatures who can't possibly express themselves. I see them as barbaric blood sport. That's just me, though, not telling anyone else how to think.

7Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:48 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

I agree with Jerdon, I also like the idea of a one day event.
Are we getting any closer to getting this started?

8Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:53 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

We could do another Blackjack soon if you guys like, I will look for someone to be the sponsor or we could just do Big Hammer as the sponsor for the next one.

9Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:17 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

We haven’t used big hammer in a while ... and they make a great lure product!
I say let’s wait no longer and use our sponsor big hammer! I like it!
Any other thoughts out there?

10Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Big Hammer is it guys sounds good to me.

11Post Blackjack discussion Empty Re: Post Blackjack discussion Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:39 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

Yahoo!!! Thumbs Up
Will this be a one day event?

SP Dan <“))><

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum