FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Thu May 09, 2024 9:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by jeffcpr Thu May 09, 2024 10:56 am

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catch of the Month for June 2019

+3
SP Dan
jeffcpr
Jerdon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Catch of the Month for June 2019 Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:40 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

It's that time again!

Catch of the Month for June 2019 goes to SP Dan for his PB Halibut. This toothy flat fish was landed on the tube at 37 inches and an estimated 22.5 pounds. I am not sure how many of us would have kicked to the shore to land that monster, but that would have been my first plan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can read all about it right here.

Congratulations Dan!!

2Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:51 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ha ha well deserved buddy that is one hell of.a catch. Now can you do it again LOL.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:02 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

Jerdon wrote:It's that time again!

Catch of the Month for June 2019 goes to SP Dan for his PB Halibut. This toothy flat fish was landed on the tube at 37 inches and an estimated 22.5 pounds. I am not sure how many of us would have kicked to the shore to land that monster, but that would have been my first plan.

You can read all about it right here.

Congratulations Dan!!
Thank you Jerdon for the recognition given to my fish. It definitely wrecked my arm! lol

SP Dan      <"))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

4Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:11 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

jeffcpr wrote:Ha ha well deserved buddy that is one hell of.a catch.  Now can you do it again LOL.

Hi ya Jeff,
“Can I get a larger model”? ... His will! 🙏
I am certainly going to give it my best effort and really try to!
My new goal ... a 38” Hali!  Thumbs Up

SP Dan     <“))><

5Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:53 pm

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Congratulations Dan! That is a monster Halibut if it was even caught on a boat much less a tube!

6Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:33 am

Enrique

Enrique
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Congrats SpDan! I wouldnt be surprised to see that hali win catch of the year! We all have our challenge ahead of us on this tournament.

Sent from Topic'it App

7Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Troutbum

Troutbum
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

SpDan Congrats!

8Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:28 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thats a nice 'butt....Great job Dan

9Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:23 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

david886720 wrote:Congratulations Dan!  That is a monster Halibut if it was even caught on a boat much less a tube!

Hi ya David,

Thanx for chiming in Brotha! 
That Halibut's jaw bone was so BIG that my 15-lb Boga-Grip would hardly fit over it’s jaw bone and I experienced too many missed attempts at getting a grip on it's jaw because the grip wasn't deep enough!

So last night I went online; with Amazon, and I purchased a new Boga-Grip rated with a 30-lbs scale and a larger-deeper grip area, in preparation of my next (37.5"+ PB) larger halibut! Twisted Evil Coming soon folk's!

I'm going to sell this one, so please watch for my classified add! Thumbs Up

SP Dan     <“))><

10Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:11 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

Enrique wrote:Congrats SpDan! I wouldnt be surprised to see that hali win catch of the year! We all have our challenge ahead of us on this tournament.

Sent from Topic'it App

How ya doing Enrique,

Thank you for chiming in Brotha! 
I’ve ordered the next larger Boga-Grip ... and my fingers are crossed for calm evening winds. I hope to find another model again the same size or even larger! 

The best of luck to you in the tournament Enrique! Thumbs Up

SP Dan     <“))><

11Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Enrique

Enrique
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

SP Dan wrote:
Enrique wrote:Congrats SpDan! I wouldnt be surprised to see that hali win catch of the year! We all have our challenge ahead of us on this tournament.

How ya doing Enrique,

I’ve ordered the next larger Boga-Grip ... and my fingers are crossed for calm evening winds. I hope to find another model again the same size or even larger! 

The best of luck to you in the tournament Enrique! [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SP Dan     <“))>

@Sp Dan doing great brotha! Good luck to you as well. Hopefully we get a chance to get out on the water together soon.

Sent from Topic'it App

12Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

Enrique wrote:
SP Dan wrote:

How ya doing Enrique,

The best of luck to you in the tournament Enrique! [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SP Dan     <“))>

@Sp Dan doing great brotha! Good luck to you as well. Hopefully we get a chance to get out on the water together soon.

Sent from Topic'it App

That would be absolutely awesome Brotha! Thumbs Up

I look forward to hooking up with you again!

13Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:04 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

Troutbum wrote:SpDan Congrats!

Thank you Troutbum! Thumbs Up 

She was a beauty indeed!
It's very much appreciated that you took the time to respond to my post Sir! Thumbs Up

SP Dan      <"))><

14Catch of the Month for June 2019 Empty Re: Catch of the Month for June 2019 Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:03 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan

TobyB wrote:Thats a nice 'butt....Great job Dan

I appreciate that .... thank you Toby! Thumbs Up 

SP Dan      <"))><

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum