FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone?

+15
BassSniper11B
Komori Jeff
flyfishingfool
Dano67
Vagabond
Kelster
CPT Kirk
Fisher
LGHT
ed5000x
waxon67
Aquaholic38
jeffcpr
n2deepfsw
Tubinferbass
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:59 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

BassSniper11B wrote:Sign me up.....I told a buddy from work and he said he wants to fish it, is that cool?

Tubinferbass what do you think as far as BassSniper11B's friend joining the gathering. I am cool with that but could he join up as a member with the site, you know the more the marrier right Very Happy

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

77Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

yes he should join the site and yes it would not be a prob like tubin and i say MORE THE BETTER and we will be meeting at barisconie at 6 am me and tubin will be there sat morning fishing also if you would like to join us

78Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:25 am

LGHT

LGHT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Tubinferbass wrote:Lol we can get somethin to mark us np. I was thinkin of lettin the gatherin go till 1pm on the water cuz bite has changed a lil. Im up for a vote on end time jus let me know.

So you want to change the start to 7:00 am or just the end time?

79Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

no just the end time 6 am to 1 pm seems like fish r bittin after 12 so we can get that last hr of hopefully good fishin

80Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I have been talkin to a lot of tubers from perris and tackle stores tellin them about this site and the gathering. So there is probly gunna be some more tubers out there floatin aswell so dont mind at all if friends come. Only thing is I wanted to have a free bbq for site members an have non members pay $5 for food n drink trust me food will be worth it. Fishers right about bite goin after noon up to vote to change end time to 1.

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

81Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Mendozauly

Mendozauly
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Im thinking of going but i really don't usually fish for bass more like cat's and any other fish that would take a big chuck of meat???? I do have a small crappy pole i use for bluegills to past the time with 4lb test. What size hooks??? and a good beginner bass rig. Or carp Twisted Evil

82Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Mendozauly come out sat morning with me and tubin and i will show you what to use

83Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:40 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Tubinferbass wrote:I have been talkin to a lot of tubers from perris and tackle stores tellin them about this site and the gathering. So there is probly gunna be some more tubers out there floatin aswell so dont mind at all if friends come. Only thing is I wanted to have a free bbq for site members an have non members pay $5 for food n drink trust me food will be worth it. Fishers right about bite goin after noon up to vote to change end time to 1.

Well thanks for your advertisement out there in your area. I am always excited to see new members join up. I hope it all works out well for you guys and I will looking forward to hearing the reports from everyone that meets up out there to fish with you guys. Be safe and have fun everyone, lots of pictures please.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

84Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:07 pm

LGHT

LGHT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Tubinferbass wrote:Only thing is I wanted to have a free bbq for site members an have non members pay $5 for food n drink trust me food will be worth it.

Ok back to the food / drink situation. I was going to bring some BBQ, but since you said you got it covered what else do we need to bring?? Sides or what?

I know a few guys posted up they will bring chips, and drinks, but it may be a good idea to post who is bringing what in addition to who is attending just so we have everything we need. I cook quit a bit so if you need anything just let me know.

85Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok so the bbq will include handmade 50/50 burgers, grilled chicken burgers an monster dogs. Ill have soda n water to drink so if any body would like to brings chips or a side like that. I just need to get a confirmed count on who is goin. I just picked up a sopro trout swimbait an the powertackle lateral perch for prizes as well as a bunch of other stuff. Should be a great time on the water.

86Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey mendozauly I use a 6' med action rod with baitcater reel allthow micro rods are really fun fer bass. Soft plastics like worms, lizards, crawfish exe. I use a size 4 owner j hooks for just about every soft plastic bait rig. Dropshot an carolina rig work best for perris in my opinion. Allthow top water is goin good as well. Best worms sofar a roboworms in greenie weenie, purple fx an oxblood. Top water is spooks an jr spooks workin best.

87Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 am

LGHT

LGHT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Here is the last list in case you didn't get your name on it yet.

Perris Gatherin sign up:

1. Tubinferbass
2. Fisher
3. Kelster, pretty sure
4. LGHT = I'll bring some sweet like cupcakes
5. Vagabond
6. CPT kirk
7. Konakrush
8. Aquaholic38

Just click and paste your name to sign up

88Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Always-Fishing90037

Always-Fishing90037
FTFF Gathering Officer

+
----
-Here is the last list in case you didn't get your name on it yet.

Perris Gatherin sign up:

1. Tubinferbass
2. Fisher
3. Kelster, pretty sure
5. Vagabond
6. CPT kirk
7. Konakrush
8. Aquaholic38
9. Always-Fishing90037

89Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:45 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Cool that is 9 and it looks like there will be more well done there Tubinferbass.

Last edited by jeffcpr on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

90Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:46 pm

ODCtuber

ODCtuber
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Just a couple of quick questions.
Do tubes need to be inspected for the mussel?
Is there a launch fee for tubes (I saw there was not a fee for kayaks and canoes that's why I ask)? I'm trying to get my details in order so I can fish with you guys.

91Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:58 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I do know that they inspect for Mussel's the inspection is done at the gate and takes 5 minutes. There is a few for tubing I think tubinferbass what is the answer on this.

92Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok as far as inspections on the tube were we are at there in no inspections because there is no boat launch on this side. The back side of lake perris is were we are meeting. Romon a expressway goes behind the lake were you will see Bernasconie rd lake perris. There is a toll booth there were you fill out a lil card an put $10 for parking. There will be a popup shade tent in the camp ground side were fisher and I will be waiting. Bernasconie rd goes right into the water so nice easy launch for the tubes. Tubers, pontoons, n kayaks can only launch here Thumbs Up. Theres a bowie line that is about 150 to 200 yards out an goes along the hole shore line to pump house / dam. No wake zone but there is those few brain donors out there.

Last edited by Tubinferbass on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

93Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:58 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

is there an address you can provide for us to get us as close as possible useing our gps i am bad at direction and if i can make it i would like to be on time lol

94Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Im pretty sure this is it Bernasconi rd. Nuevo 92567

95Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

for ppl that r driving you should park at McDonalds and car pool the last 5 min inless you all want to pay $10 parking fee might save some $$

96Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Komori Jeff

Komori Jeff
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

As a new member to this website and a regular fisherman of Lake Perris, I would love to go to this get-together and meet some of the guys, but I won't be able to go on Sunday. Also, if possible please, if you can, release the large Bluegill after taking a photo, especially any pregnant females. (yes some of the 'Gills are spawning again)
Have a good time and I hope everyone takes some pics to share here.

97Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Bummer u cant make it komori im sure these guys can respect your wishies hope to fish with you in the future. Only 2 more days cheers till tubbin with you guys. Cant wait to meet everyone!

98Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Perris Gatherin sign up:

1. Tubinferbass
2. Fisher
3. Kelster, pretty sure
5. Vagabond
6. CPT kirk
7. Konakrush
8. Aquaholic38
9. Always-Fishing90037
10.BassSniper11B
11. SocalEMT

99Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:22 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Damn I wish I was going looks like a good gathering is under way.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

100Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: Lake Perris Gathering...Anyone? Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:37 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

X2!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum