FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Today at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Today at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:28 am

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:20 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Fish Tacos

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Fish Tacos Empty Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:00 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Outside of my own I would have to say the grilled swordfish taco at Baja Fresh is pretty damn good. Rubios is ok and Chronic's is ok too. Who do you give the best fish taco title to? Whahoo's,Senor Fish,Baja Tacos, Taco Nazo, Ricky's, homemade, some little place only you and some locals know about?
Do you even like fish tacos? I love em. But I can do without the breaded kind.

2Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:18 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Wahoo hands down.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Yeah don't like them. As a matter of fact, I don't even like cooked fish!! But slice me off some sushi and I'm right there. Very Happy

4Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:23 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Sushi taco's never heard of them before (wait that is wrong some how ) Embarassed

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

5Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm going to have to go with Wahoo's Fish Tacos. Then there is this place called Taco Surf in OC that is real good too. The fish tacos at Islands Burgers is good too!

6Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:38 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I forgot about Taco Surf. That is a good call. I have yet to eat at an Islands. I heard kids eat free on Tuesdays? Maybe now I will give it a try. Thumbs Up

7Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:41 pm

waxon67 wrote:I forgot about Taco Surf. That is a good call. I have yet to eat at an Islands. I heard kids eat free on Tuesdays? Maybe now I will give it a try. Thumbs Up

Oh Heck! You know where Taco Surf is! My new friend! When are we going to Taco Surf and Islands?? I see your kids in your avatar with Dan Hernandez. Let's go get some fishy tacos! Taco Surf has a Taco Surf Habanero Taco sauce that is so freaking good! Burns a bit but so tasty!

8Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
waxon67 wrote:I forgot about Taco Surf. That is a good call. I have yet to eat at an Islands. I heard kids eat free on Tuesdays? Maybe now I will give it a try. Thumbs Up

Oh Heck! You know where Taco Surf is! My new friend! When are we going to Taco Surf and Islands?? I see your kids in your avatar with Dan Hernandez. Let's go get some fishy tacos! Taco Surf has a Taco Surf Habanero Taco sauce that is so freaking good! Burns a bit but so tasty!
Oh hell ya in Seal Beach is where I usually go or Sunset . We will have to hook up for some tacos soon. The kids in the photo one is mine (little girl) and the other is Ed's boy. Fishing is usually a family ordeal with us. My little girl is a good fisherman too. But she won't eat em. That job is for my eldest. She will eat anything you catch if it's edible!! Very Happy

9Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:53 pm

waxon67 wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

Oh hell ya in Seal Beach is where I usually go or Sunset . We will have to hook up for some tacos soon. The kids in the photo one is mine (little girl) and the other is Ed's boy. Fishing is usually a family ordeal with us. My little girl is a good fisherman too. But she won't eat em. That job is for my eldest. She will eat anything you catch if it's edible!! Very Happy

Haha! That's awesome! Defininetly have to go out and eat and fish sometime! Look forward to meeting you this weekend!

10Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Dano67

Dano67

jeffcpr wrote:Sushi taco's never heard of them before (wait that is wrong some how ) Embarassed
Now we are talkin Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers cheers

11Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 am

samuraiti

samuraiti
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Mmm, fish tacos. Funny, I don't care for fish very much expect when you're talking about sushi and fish tacos! We have a couple hole in the walls up in the San Jose area that make Wahoo and Rubio's taste like junk (but yes, I'll still eat 'em!). One place in Campbell was somewhere my wife never thought of then saw some reviews on Yelp! and next thing you know, our favorite fish taco hole!

Dang, only 6:38AM and hungry...

Todd

http://www.geemoto.com

12Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 am

samuraiti wrote:Mmm, fish tacos. Funny, I don't care for fish very much expect when you're talking about sushi and fish tacos! We have a couple hole in the walls up in the San Jose area that make Wahoo and Rubio's taste like junk (but yes, I'll still eat 'em!). One place in Campbell was somewhere my wife never thought of then saw some reviews on Yelp! and next thing you know, our favorite fish taco hole!

Dang, only 6:38AM and hungry...

Todd

Todd, sheesh thanks for that one! I am hungry for fish tacos now! It's 7:10am! LOL! Well, I may have to take that lunch break today and go to the beach... have a few fish tacos, and walk the surf for some fishing.. Oh wait.. I just remembered, I work for a living. Sheesh that throws that plan out the window.

13Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey LC do you surf fish?

14Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:02 am

waxon67 wrote:Hey LC do you surf fish?

If they swim in the fresh or salt, I FISH for them! Very Happy But ya, I LOVE surf fishing. I use to walk Dog Beach and Sunset Beach all the time and throw small motor oil red flake grubs. Then they came out with the GULP Sandworms and it was game on like crazy. I love to Surf fish whenever I can. I'll even sit and soak sand crabs and ghost shrimp. All fun to me! Do you surf fish waxon?

15Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Oh hell ya it is my number one favorite kind of fishing (next to open water) CRACK IS KING! and the bigger perch make GREAT fish tacos Very Happy

16Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 pm

waxon67 wrote:Oh hell ya it is my number one favorite kind of fishing (next to open water) CRACK IS KING! and the bigger perch make GREAT fish tacos Very Happy

Yes they sure do make great Fish Tacos! The larger perch I usually get up north. El Capitan State Beach area. Freaking Perch are like 2 pounders! I like throwing the LC110 in the surf as well. Get some legal Butts. Very Happy

17Best Fish Tacos Empty Re: Best Fish Tacos Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The best tacos i had come from Las Cazuelas De Ana
Fresh hand made tortias Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum