FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Everyone - Cool Site!!

+6
Fisher
Tubinferbass
Gatorfan
jeffcpr
Aquaholic38
lovetofish
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 pm

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

New to the site thanks to Rudy (goes by smokinflies on Fishing Network) who told me about the site and handed me a business card of the site while he was fishing La Mirada Regional Park. Appreciated all of his insight and the many suggestions he provided while we chatted for a while. I just recently purchased a Fish Cat 4 Deluxe from Cabelas (a month ago). Got the $219.00 special along with a Hummingbird 120 (also on sale) and looking to buy a rod holder from Gatorfan here in the short future. So far I see the kindness, support and help along with all of fun so many on this community are having. Looking forward to learning to fish for saltwater fish (have yet to do that on a tube but love to surf fish). Normally fish Santa Ana River Lake and Irvine Lake for Trout and have been having a ton of fun! Have a lot to learn and look forward to picking up tips as I review the wealth of knowledge that is available on the site from all of you. I live in La Habra and will look forward to upcoming trips that you guys schedule both in freshwater and saltwater locations. Take care all! Very Happy

2Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:43 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

We have bussines cards?? what?? scratch
welcome to the forum fello angler! congrats on your new aquisicion! I got the same set up. Hey you should check out the coming event this 23th. "foundraiser gathering" and make it your salt water brake in!

3Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Yes we have business cards Ha Ha welcome to the board lovetofish, I to live in La Habra. If you are off this weekend you should come out and fish this weekend at the LAB with us. Should be a good group of guys you will learn a lot. Again welcome to the board see you on the water soon.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 am

Gatorfan

Gatorfan
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome aboard and nice talking to you the other night! You should jump in on this gathering man; if I lived closer, I sure would!

5Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:56 am

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks all! I saw that there is a gathering this weekend, however we will be skying Big Bear. If there is no family outing (we have an energetic 5 year old who always has a game or birthday party) I will be at the event! Looking forward to meeting the group! Sounds like these events are great fun for all present...can't wait!

6Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:57 am

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Thanks Gatorfan, it was great talking to you too! Appreciate your kindness and willingness to help me out!

7Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 am

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Jeffcpr, cool we're close. I'm interested in buying lures for fishing saltwater. Would love to chat with you and make some purchases from tackle haven - swimbaits and any other recommendations you might have so that when I do go out there I will be prepared with the right colors, scents and baits. Looking forward to the learning and any other support(s) I can provide the forum in the future.

8Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Awesome welcome!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

9Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

lovetofish wrote:Jeffcpr, cool we're close. I'm interested in buying lures for fishing saltwater. Would love to chat with you and make some purchases from tackle haven - swimbaits and any other recommendations you might have so that when I do go out there I will be prepared with the right colors, scents and baits. Looking forward to the learning and any other support(s) I can provide the forum in the future.

Cool we should meet up soon PM me you number so we can talk about some lures for you. I am at major cross streets of Imperial and Euclid

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

10Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcometo the forums

11Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the jungle bud! Twisted Evil

12Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:45 pm

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome to the site.. I work for a million dollar company and we don't have business cards... talk about cut backs...
lol!

13Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:24 pm

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

lovetofish wrote:New to the site thanks to Rudy (goes by smokinflies on Fishing Network) who told me about the site and handed me a business card of the site while he was fishing La Mirada Regional Park. Appreciated all of his insight and the many suggestions he provided while we chatted for a while. I just recently purchased a Fish Cat 4 Deluxe from Cabelas (a month ago). Got the $219.00 special along with a Hummingbird 120 (also on sale) and looking to buy a rod holder from Gatorfan here in the short future. So far I see the kindness, support and help along with all of fun so many on this community are having. Looking forward to learning to fish for saltwater fish (have yet to do that on a tube but love to surf fish). Normally fish Santa Ana River Lake and Irvine Lake for Trout and have been having a ton of fun! Have a lot to learn and look forward to picking up tips as I review the wealth of knowledge that is available on the site from all of you. I live in La Habra and will look forward to upcoming trips that you guys schedule both in freshwater and saltwater locations. Take care all! Very Happy

Hey wasup bro. It Sean, right? I'm terrible with names.

Cool that you signed up. When you're ready to hit the salt. Yet us know and we'll head out. It's been awhile since i've be out there.

Aquaholic38 wrote:We have bussines cards?? what?? scratch
welcome to the forum fello angler! congrats on your new aquisicion! I got the same set up. Hey you should check out the coming event this 23th. "foundraiser gathering" and make it your salt water brake in!

That's how we roll. Gotta have cards like the big boys.

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

14Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 pm

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

flyfishingfool - thanks again for introducing me to this great site!! Looking forward to a day of fishing out in the saltwater. I'll keep you posted if we are able to coordinate something here in the near future. It will be my first time out on a floattube in the salt. Hope you are well! Thanks agaiN!

15Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 pm

lovetofish

lovetofish
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

It's Rene. No worries, I can better at remembering names too!

16Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Cool Site!! Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:41 am

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the forum bro.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum