FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Today at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Today at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Today at 3:36 pm

» Motor project finished!
by GT Today at 3:03 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harbors with no float tubing rule

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Harbors with no float tubing rule Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:20 am

znyngkh

FTFF Gathering Officer

Hi all, so which harbors around SoCal bans float tubing?

So far, I only know King Harbor. What else is there? Is the Shoreline Marina harbor at Long Beach tube friendly?

2Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:00 am

.:LOLLY:.

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Shoreline Marina is not any kind of fishing friendly. I know of someone that got kicked out tubing it and I got kicked out on a skiff.

3Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 am

FYI - all waters are public and fish able unless it's in the reserve or part of the navy.
Outside of king harbor, Oceanside is very questionable. There is a section of the harbor that you can tube but outside of that everyone gets kick out.

4Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:23 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

You also have to take douche bags into consideration. It is "legal" to tube Shoreline Harbor but it's not worth it dealing with all the people that live there as well as the lifeguards. Apparently they didn't get the memo. I know I don't like dealing with angry people when I'm trying to relax but that's just me.

5Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 am

.:LOLLY:. wrote:You also have to take douche bags into consideration. It is "legal" to tube Shoreline Harbor but it's not worth it dealing with all the people that live there as well as the lifeguards. Apparently they didn't get the memo. I know I don't like dealing with angry people when I'm trying to relax but that's just me.

that is true but sometimes we just have to stand up for our rights.

6Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:51 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

That's true too

7Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 pm

znyngkh

FTFF Gathering Officer

miller wrote:
.:LOLLY:. wrote:You also have to take douche bags into consideration. It is "legal" to tube Shoreline Harbor but it's not worth it dealing with all the people that live there as well as the lifeguards. Apparently they didn't get the memo. I know I don't like dealing with angry people when I'm trying to relax but that's just me.

that is true but sometimes we just have to stand up for our rights.

That's what I thought...  salute 

8Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:18 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ok, I'll chime in, that tuber that got kicked out was me!...Almost got in a fist fight with an angry dude that lives in the shoreline marina. He said I counldnt fish there, I said, says who?...then that's when it got ugly! lol Long story short, my brother and I left, but not because he told us to, but because when he saw us we were on our way out anyways, but we decided to stay another hour just to make him more upset. Said that how did he know we were not planting bombs on his boat! LOL...I said, yeah you dont know!

Anyways, we can fish that marina, but you will get harrassed. My buddy works for the LB harbor patrol and said that we can fish it no problem, and if I ever get harrassed again, just say to call the cops and mention his name! Love having harbor patrol friends that love to float tube.

9Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:03 am

znyngkh

FTFF Gathering Officer

Hahaha wiseguy, you're the man!! I would say the same things! Which idiot thinks that a float tube will be the ideal bomb delivery system LOL

10Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:00 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hey Wiseguy

hahah@how do i know that you werent planting a bomb..... are you effn kidding me hahahahahahaahah yeah that dude deserved to get his ass kicked for making lame comments!!!

sort of wanna actually tube that area now hahahah jk

11Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:43 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Hey Wiseguy

hahah@how do i know that you werent planting a bomb..... are you effn kidding me hahahahahahaahah yeah that dude deserved to get his ass kicked for making lame comments!!!

lets do it! Im game!

12Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:46 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

wiseguy wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Hey Wiseguy

lets do it! Im game!

Do this, when LOL.....im down...... Thumbs Up 

13Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

we should do a tube gathering their hahahah

14Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:35 pm

znyngkh

FTFF Gathering Officer

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:we should do a tube gathering their hahahah

Count me in!

15Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:30 am

SirMixALot

SirMixALot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I'm down to piss off some lame-os. For our rights that is.

16Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:19 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Their it is Wiseguy, lets rock n roll thats 4 of us..... Thumbs Up  im down for a session... keep me posted!

17Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:15 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ok, i'll let you know on the next one, lets mob this place!

18Harbors with no float tubing rule Empty Re: Harbors with no float tubing rule Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

u got it keep me posted!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum