FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by david886720 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

The lab was good today!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The lab was good today! Empty The lab was good today! Sat May 07, 2011 1:32 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

sup! the lab was pumping today with lots of people as early as 630 am. we jumped in tom,ed, and I. AND A NEW GUY. so i got start'ed by useing a 3/8 0z led head and a Big Hammer Atomic Punk size 3. i had my buddy the new guy so i dont know what tom and ed got.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]THE NEW GUY.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]BIG ED[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sat May 07, 2011 1:38 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

FOR GOT TO ADD THE WATER WAS 62. BURRRRR Shocked

4The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sat May 07, 2011 3:00 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thanks bro for the info. so does the new guy have a name and is he a site member yet. Cool

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

5The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sat May 07, 2011 3:22 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I caught lots of lizard fish. Lots of lizard fish. I think the spotties knew I was sporting my FF for the first time and they teased me all day cuz they could tell I was playing with my new toy. So no skunk for me and yes the water was cold and it had an affect on my attitude (I was fishing spots too fast I think). It was great that Ed could make it out for a spell but he had to jam early. Now I just need a knap!! Next up...Huntington Harbour.

6The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

sorry the new guy does have a name it's graig. and he's not on the forum yet. yesterday was his first time fishing tubing or anything having to do with angling. i let him use my baitcaster and extra tub and he did real good. hunington harbor next saterday morning if anyone is up for it. tom i know ill see you and ed for sure.

7The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sounds like another good day out sucks that I missed it. hehe Ed looks a little drunk in that photo you guys get that floating cooler stocked with beer or something?

8The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sun May 08, 2011 12:38 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:Sounds like another good day out sucks that I missed it. hehe Ed looks a little drunk in that photo you guys get that floating cooler stocked with beer or something?

Just the face i havent drank sence i was 21 and dont plan on it no drug of any kinda either i scared lol everyone always thinks i do drug or drink i just got that face that loaded face and i am a ugly mug that dont help either glad the kids look like there mom lol Thumbs Up

9The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sun May 08, 2011 4:58 pm

ed5000x wrote:
Vagabond wrote:Sounds like another good day out sucks that I missed it. hehe Ed looks a little drunk in that photo you guys get that floating cooler stocked with beer or something?

Just the face i havent drank sence i was 21 and dont plan on it no drug of any kinda either i scared lol everyone always thinks i do drug or drink i just got that face that loaded face and i am a ugly mug that dont help either glad the kids look like there mom lol Thumbs Up

Atta boy Ed! Stay strong my friend! Let's fish soon! Very Happy

10The lab was good today! Empty Re: The lab was good today! Sun May 08, 2011 10:02 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
ed5000x wrote:

Atta boy Ed! Stay strong my friend! Let's fish soon! Very Happy

lol the addiction is family anf fishing. LC we do need to set something up bro right now fishing is my only drug right now and i do need a fix lol Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum