FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Joined the Cumberclan

+7
GT
Pavo21
Jerdon
JOER210
jeffcpr
SirMixALot
MenyoG
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Joined the Cumberclan Empty I Joined the Cumberclan Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:22 am

MenyoG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Last night when I got home from work there it was on my doorstep, the box labeled Classic Accessories, my new boat.

I ordered it Monday night from Cover Bonanza, thanks for the 15% FTFF discount and free shipping.

This morning I awoke to rain and knew she would not see water,  unless I put her out in the rain.  I decided to inflate her anyway.  Gotta make sure there are no leaks, tears or bad zippers.  Here she is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know, not much different from every other one you've seen.

Maybe I can take her on the maiden voyage tomorrow morning, providing weather cooperates and I don't booze it up too much at the party tonight.

Manuel

2I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:45 am

SirMixALot

SirMixALot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sweet. Welcome to the cucumber armada. You're gonna love it!

3I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:59 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

congratulations brotha now you are just like the other 75% of the board, once you go green you wont go back. I bet you sat in into already right Wink it will be our little secret lol!

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:24 pm

JOER210

JOER210
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I did the same thing a few weeks ago MenyoG and I love it it has more space and it's more heavy duty  long live the Cumberland Commandos lol

5I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:46 pm

MenyoG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:I bet you sat in into already right Wink  it will be our little secret lol!

BUSTED!!

I was sitting in it this morning watching the morning news.

Although I haven't tested it yet, I like the velcro rod holder idea.  I prefer to have my rods flat.  Makes it easier to work under the walkways to the docks.  

Not so sure about the cupholders.  I couldn't get my coffee mug into it this morning.  Maybe with some break-in and things in the pockets it will work out better.

Manuel

6I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Congatz MenyoG!
What did you have before?
And yes, the cupholder is a little flimsy / funny location. Someone on her lined the cupholder with cardboard, FisherOmen I believe. I have my tackleboxes butted up against the cupholder.

7I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:57 pm

MenyoG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I am going from an ODC 420 to the Cumberland.

I loved the ODC but, a seam on one of the bladders wore through the nylon shell. I patched it but, figured it was just safer getting a new tube.

I would still be in it but, the mfg. would not recognize the wear as a manufacturing defect, What the heck else could it be?

Now for the maiden voyage.

Manuel

8I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Pavo21

Pavo21
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice man congratz!! thats awesome!!

http://www.inthedeephusea.com

9I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:42 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

You will love your Cumberland Manuel. My first was a doughnut, like a tugboat through the water. With the Big "C" it's like a destroyer through the water. Enjoy homie GT

10I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:55 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Congratz on the new ride!

11I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:11 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

congratz Menyo...when you headed out...lets rock tomorrow after work LOL....

12I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:01 am

MenyoG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:congratz Menyo...when you headed out...lets rock tomorrow after work LOL....

No can do Tony.

I got some painting and cleaning up I gotta get done before I have some wood floors installed on Saturday.

Manuel

13I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:57 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

MenyoG wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:congratz Menyo...when you headed out...lets rock tomorrow after work LOL....

No can do Tony.

I got some painting and cleaning up I gotta get done before I have some wood floors installed on Saturday.

Manuel

all good Menyo handle your business bro...next time... salute

14I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:07 pm

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yes, I put 3" cuts of rod mailer tubes around the cupholders. Makes them stand up nicely.

Don't skip those rainy days. they can be some of the best provided there is no lightning and gale-force winds!

15I Joined the Cumberclan Empty Re: I Joined the Cumberclan Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:36 pm

dosomedirt

dosomedirt
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Congrats on the new whip I got lucky when I got mine my buddy did all the field testing on other tubes and told me if I get a tube get the Cumberland. No complaints about it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum