Location: Los Angeles Harbor (LAH)
Duration: 06:00 hrs until 10:30 hrs (4.5 hrs)
Sun Rise: 06:30 hrs[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gray Light: 05:45 hrs
Sun Set: 19:22 hrs, I'm enjoying the long days of light before they are gone again.
Moon Phase: Quarter Moon / Waxing Gibbous
Tidal Conditions: 06:00 hrs 3.7 ft, 07:01 hrs HT 3.8 ft, 08:00 hrs 3.7 ft, 09:00 hrs 3.4 ft, 10:00 hrs 3.27 ft, 11:27 hrs LT 3.0 ft ... etc.
Air temperatures during session: temps ranging from 67 deg to 76 deg.
Water temperatures: 69-70 deg
Wind: 06:00 hrs 2 mph SSW, 11:00 hrs 5 mph SSW.
Water clarity: translucent green.
Water Visibility: 6-7 ft
Tidal Coefficient: (CE) 39 in the morning, this is low and considered a stable rate.
iSolunar Prediction: Major Period: 06:26 hrs until 09:26 hrs.
(1 out of 4 possible) <"))>< <"))>< <"))>< <"))><
Sea Dogs: (2) two to report
Dolphin: (0) none to report
Pelagic Bird Activity: minimal diving birds to report
Bait Presence: very good signs of bait, schools of shiners surrounding me, predator fish chasing them and making them jump out of the water during the chase!
Distance kicked: 1.32 miles
Calories Burnt: 504 calories, if walking.
SP Dan's Tackle Used: 1/4oz Sardine Green/Silver, 1/4oz Anchovy, 1/4oz Pearl White & 1/4oz Pearl/ Glow Green HUB's. 3/8oz Sardine Green/Silver, colored HUB's .... All REPLACEMENT SKINS.
SP Dan's fish count for this morning: 17-fish, 5-species, 0 legals.
(8) CDFW short Spotty's: best 11"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(5) CDFW short Sandy's: best 10 7/8" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(2) CDFW short Calico: best 13 7/8" ....... So close too!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(1) CDFW short Scupin 5 1/2" I didn't get snake-bit this time around! lol Pheew!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(1) CDFW short Halibut 18 3/4"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That’s all folk’s!
SP Dan <“))><