FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a new tube.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a new tube.  Empty Looking for a new tube. Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:03 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sup guys, looking for a new tube and was wondering if anyone has tried the bucks bags mustang. Do you like it? Anyone have one they dont like that I can take off your hands? My current steed is the mustangs predecessor I believe and man is it quick and sits low so the wind is not as harsh on me as I'm also a disabled vet. If you have 1 similiar show me what you got!

Litefoot likes this post

2Looking for a new tube.  Empty Re: Looking for a new tube. Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:43 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Only Bucks Bags I have owned is the Rounghneck. Good luck on your hunt I know that bucks bags are top quality so even a used one should have years left.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Litefoot likes this post

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Looking for a new tube.  Empty Re: Looking for a new tube. Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:08 pm

FloatTubeIQ

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

A bit curious. I've alwasy thought 'sit low' and 'quick' are on the opposite spectrum. When one is low, the butt, thigh, and legs are in the water which adds a lot of drag so that is not quick. ANd if something is quick, only the fins and legs below the knees are in the water due to reduced drag and thus sits high.

What am I misunderstanding? THanks.

Test Tackles, Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

4Looking for a new tube.  Empty Re: Looking for a new tube. Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:54 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

FloatTubeIQ wrote:A bit curious. I've alwasy thought 'sit low' and 'quick' are on the opposite spectrum.  When one is low, the butt, thigh, and legs are in the water which adds a lot of drag so that is not quick. ANd if something is quick, only the fins and legs below the knees are in the water due to reduced drag and thus sits high.

What am I misunderstanding? THanks.

I feel I do move quicker because I AM sitting in the water therefore I have more leverage to kick. Your butt is in the water but the back of the tube is shaped like the front of a boat and the tube actually blocks the water from hitting your bottom so it negates the drag that would be caused by my bottom. When I pedal im actually going up a wave and come down hard on the other side of it like a boat does. Ive been on a cumberland and the water was up to my knees maybe but its a different dynamic when peddling. You don't have the same full leg motion i feel. I also sit lower so the wind does have an effect on me but not as much as it did on the Cumberland. But my main reason for liking those is it gets 100+ degrees a lot out here. And it tend to stay cool sitting waste high in water. You dont feel nearly as hot with the sun beaming.

Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

5Looking for a new tube.  Empty Re: Looking for a new tube. Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:43 am

SP Dan

SP Dan

Oh Rah!!!
Thank you for your service … my disabled Brotha!!  salute

Myself … I am a staunch Cumberland tube fisherman.
Once you know that you’ve found “your tube” … you really don’t need to keep trying others.

I want to wish you the best in locating your next ride.  Thumbs Up  

SP Dan

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

Test Tackles and Litefoot like this post

6Looking for a new tube.  Empty Re: Looking for a new tube. Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:21 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Bass pro Cucamonga right now.

$300

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

7Looking for a new tube.  Empty Re: Looking for a new tube. Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:04 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Or

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18763988/692]Looking for a new tube.  20210811[/url

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

8Looking for a new tube.  Empty Re: Looking for a new tube. Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:39 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

SP Dan wrote:Oh Rah!!!
Thank you for your service … my disabled Brotha!!  salute

Myself … I am a staunch Cumberland tube fisherman.
Once you know that you’ve found “your tube” … you really don’t need to keep trying others.

I want to wish you the best in locating your next ride.  Thumbs Up  

SP Dan

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!!
Thank you Brother man! Btw we have met numerous times at the FTFF annual toy drives dude. I just dont know if ya properly remember me man I'm the half Vietnamese dude who was always with Fishing fatty AKA jeff.  We'd always discuss how and if the VA was treating me lol. Heres a better pic of me. If ya dont really remember me man its all good we only saw each other once a year hahaha!

9Looking for a new tube.  Empty Re: Looking for a new tube. Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Jerdon wrote:Or

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18763988/692]Looking for a new tube.  20210811[/url

JERDON, Looks like I'm gonna have to make another trips hey? Bass pro is always a treat man and i go often enough. Kids love that place and always look forward to going in to the restaurant to order some gator appetizers! Lol Last time I went in Bass pro, which was around late June early July it was pretty much cleaned out my dude. Looked like a Ross dress for less store hahaha. Everyone must have hit it up once lockdown eased up so they could go outdoors again and gets thems some freedoms again hahaha. But thx for the update dude ill deffo be making a trio here shortly msn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum