FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Today at 10:02 am

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by jeffcpr Today at 9:46 am

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Today at 5:05 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

First run in new tube!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First run in new tube! Empty First run in new tube! Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:27 am

Craig

Craig
FTFF Gathering Officer

Well I got my new tube and took it out for the first trip. Now to start getting it all set up to fish. If you have any sugestions or tricks let me know. I am new to all of this. I like the idea of no gas, reg, or quagga mussel inspection. Jump in and go. Will be looking into some float tube tournaments when I get all set up. Also I am located here on Clearlake so if anyone close by wants to go out let me know.

2First run in new tube! Empty Re: First run in new tube! Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:39 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Cool bro glad you had a good time out, did some one say set ups, it is just a matter of time and you will be making rod racks, bait tanks, ect....
This is just the start Craig, I hope you are ready, good luck with the tournaments. As this site grows maybe you can set one up on the forums behalf up in your area. Let others now about the site and before you know it you will have a group tournament of your own in your area.
Now we need to make sure you take pictures also next time get some pictures please lol!

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3First run in new tube! Empty Re: First run in new tube! Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:22 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

cool glad you like it another float hits the water on a mission
you will be build and think of all kind of stuff to do to your tube good luck cheers

4First run in new tube! Empty Re: First run in new tube! Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Craig

Craig
FTFF Gathering Officer

Yes that is what was going through the head as I floated yesterday. The ideas are endless.

5First run in new tube! Empty Re: First run in new tube! Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:46 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

on my 5th rack design lol

6First run in new tube! Empty Re: First run in new tube! Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:07 am

Dano67

Dano67

Craig wrote:Well I got my new tube and took it out for the first trip. Now to start getting it all set up to fish. If you have any sugestions or tricks let me know. I am new to all of this. I like the idea of no gas, reg, or quagga mussel inspection. Jump in and go. Will be looking into some float tube tournaments when I get all set up. Also I am located here on Clearlake so if anyone close by wants to go out let me know.

you still need to make sure it is dry if you swap it between bodies of water. the mussels can easily be transered by your float

7First run in new tube! Empty Re: First run in new tube! Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 am

Craig

Craig
FTFF Gathering Officer

Yes when I get home I wash it and let it sit in the sun to dry before it goes in the shop. I work at a tackle shop where we have to inspect boats before they go on the water. If it has a trailer it has to be inspected.
I like the low cost of the tubes, no gas,no reg, no insurance, and you can get on those small ponds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum