FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:48 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by cjwebber Yesterday at 7:58 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:28 am

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:20 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

» Landing nets I am looking at
by SP Dan Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

What type of music do you listen to?

+6
ed5000x
n2deepfsw
fishntoss
Aquaholic38
Tubinferbass
MASSfisher
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What type of music do you listen to? Empty What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Definitely not fishing related but im curious.

Growing up my dad listened to country music and i hated it....now i listen to 80% country music. I like the older stuff better than this new crap theh have out.

I listen to lots of Johnny Cash, Charlie Daniels, Eric Church, and Jamey Johnson.

I also listen to a lot of rock/alt rock:

Red Hot Chili Peppers, The SmashingPumpkins, Audio Slave.

I listen to some rap too but not that much anymore.

How bout you??

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

2What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Love blue grass.... Bill monroe, .357 string band the list goes on. An alot of alt rock... Tool, alice n chains n such n things Smile

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

3What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hard rock, classic rock, metal, blues and jazz. some times classical.

4What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 pm

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zep,Jethro Tull,Motown etc. Mostly rock from the 70s. I'll listen to pretty much anything if you're driving or I'm on a jobsite. Cept Rap. A definite generation gap there. Rolling Eyes

5What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Soul fly, sepultura, godsmack, disturbed ect.

6What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

i listen to everything but not by choose with 5 kids and all the different music out there i hear it all and when i play my olds or old school rap or anything i like the kids try to turn there music up so it like a big crowd that you cant even understand

7What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 pm

jaws197

jaws197
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I listen to most everything EXCEPT what they sadly term "country " these days nothing like it was back in the honkey tonk days...LOL

I think an interesting side question to this would be your approximate age as well as what you prefer to listen to? You could definitely see the generation age gaps then! green happy green happy

Myself its a definite toss up for number one between hard rock / metal and 80's Shocked

Just my 2 cents though.

8What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:24 pm

MASSfisher

MASSfisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Well im only 23 but listen to a lot of older music. Black Sabbath, Dio, Led Zeppelin, and of course older honky tonk country lol. I very rarely listen to the radio anymore because it's filled with garbage....sadly enough its people my age listening to this trash music.

"Dub step" has to be the stupidest garbage since 50 cent and every other "rapper" out there.

Oh ya any rap i listen to would be NWA, Run DMC...well older stuff.

Id also like to point out that i HATE r&b....something about some guy singing like a sissy about how he loves his baby just makes me....angry.

On a side note if I could marry Taylor Swift id dump my GF in a heartbeat.....she has the most beautiful voice in the world and i like to pretend her songs are written about me. My GF knows this and isnt too happy with it lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/brian21x

9What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Vanilla Ice baby, ice ice baby lol!

rock, alt rock, r&b, rap. country only if Im stuck in the car with someone and Im not driving.

10What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:41 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yeah countrys no longer country.... Its all pop country now n there snazzy dance routiens Smile

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

11What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 am

TheHegemon

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I hate to be the music hipster haha but honestly, everything.

Mainly though: ska, punk, reggae, folk, death metal, hardcore.

@Tubinferbass, if you like Blue grass and rock I think you should check out this band. I was obsessed with them for a while:

12What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:09 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Trad, Polka, Folk, Disco,Elevator,Kid Bop,Ranchero,Bagpipe and

SPINAL TAP.

13What type of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What type of music do you listen to? Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:44 pm

jayman

jayman
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I'm all over the board... anywhere from punk (the Clash, Stiff Little Fingers, Rancid, Rise Against) to various rock (old Metallica, Pantera, Stone Sour, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park) to hippity hop/rap (Mos Def, J5, Eminem, old wu-tang, tupac) to some newer stuff that i'm not sure where they fall.. such as the Naked and the Famous.

Just depends on what I'm doing, what mood I'm in, or if I'm pissed at someone/thing and need to burn off steam!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum