FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Today at 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night time Fun fish float tube event at Castaic Lagoon

+2
jeffcpr
Devil Dog
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

For those interested

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thanks for the heads up look very cool, and they even have Float Tube Rentals for $20 that is very cool. I would like ot try this one day are you going to be hitting it up.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

looks like alot of fun. Too bad its such a long drive. Hopefully next year I can try do something like this

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Looks like a good time....

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Actually I'm the guy who takes the entry forms and money then turns the forms over to the life guard on duty, after the check in it gets boring as I have to sit there just in case more tubers show up, but I started bringing my dish tripod receiver and tv and watch whatever I want, a few of the life guards hope I show up they think it's cool that I started doing that last year.
Oh yeah if you plan on renting a float tube you have to call ahead of time as they are not there readily available, if people call ahead of time and "reserve" one then they'll have them ready

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok last time I didnt make it..... But since tubins my job now the lady cant say no....... So looks like im gunna b goin out there sat night Thumbs Up thanks for the heads up... Devil dog ill be seein you at 530 6 ish sat night! Any bait rec?

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

O yeah I think I jus got fisher to go with me!!! Cant wait btw is it a live weigh in? 5 fish total r jus biggiest fish?

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:looks like alot of fun. Too bad its such a long drive. Hopefully next year I can try do something like this

You should go miller!!! Im drivin 2 1/2 + hrs an the top water bite should b the bees knees out there Thumbs Up

Tubinferbass wrote:
miller wrote:looks like alot of fun. Too bad its such a long drive. Hopefully next year I can try do something like this

You should go miller!!! Im drivin 2 1/2 + hrs an the top water bite should b the bees knees out there Thumbs Up

I cant do it this saturday but maybe nexts month event I'll try and make it if you guys go. This sunday is round #1 of the gathering/series.

Good luck out there this weekend and make sure to report back.
BTW - I'll be heading out to Parris in a week or 2. I'll have some new top water baits to try out

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

fellas this is just a fun fish event there's no prizes, it's just a chance to get out on the water at night, it takes on a whole different experience. As for any pointers, drop shot the tullies over by and passed the swim beach area, over by the left side spill way. As the flyer states make sure your tube/equipment are clean and dry as they will be inspected by lake personnel.

Oh yeah for those interested I will be taking my tripod dish receiver and tv to keep us shore people busy so I guess we'll be watching the Hockey game, I'll give my cell number out if people want to call me or I'll have them write their cell numbers down so I can text with updates on the game.

Question, I was reading lake rules and it says float tubes must have a orange on there tubes. What if your tube dosent have it?

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welp looks like I botched this one again!!! Got some stuff I gotta do around the house an cant get outta it.

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Tubinferbass, sounds like an excuse to me LOL oh well there's always next month and August.

For those who might come yes it's still on for tonight the fire is miles north of the lake, if parker road off ramp is closed then get off on off ramp before and take the side road to the lagoon. When you get to the gate tell them your there for the night time float tube event.

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey everyone night float tube event #3 is tonight, I'll be there at paradise cove checking people in.

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

i would love to come out there tonight but its a bit of a distance from me and kinda got plans already. Wish i can make it but good luck to those who are going!

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Last night was one of the biggest turns outs that I've been involved in, 33 tubes total came out to have fun even though most skunked out all had fun. Of those 33 2 shared an inflateable sevlor boat (male/female couple) 2 came in a "portaboat" (father/son) 2 or 3 were in kayaks, everyone else was in a tube.

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey fellas it's been a little busy around here lately but just a reminder the 2nd to last night time fun float tube event is tomorrow night

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Only 20 tubers showed up last night but the report I got from some of them is that the bite was pretty good, one of them landed 10 bass alone, would have been 11 he said but that fish was big broke the line at that point he said he was happy for the night and decided to come in.

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Man i sure wish i was cloaser to castaic. glad to here fish were caught

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

There was one kid out there he must be like 13, when he came in we asked him did you catch any? Heck yeah I did I stuck 4 of them! he said then he proceeded to tell us he was dropshotting a roboworm, was using a deep diver crank bait and was "burning" it from the rocks back to him, it was cool listening to him talk it had been like he's been fishing for 20 years or something, we got a kick out of it.
I made the comment that in a few years we're gonna be watching FLW or the bassmasters and we would be all hey I remember that guy, he was the kid that float tubed the goon that night. lol!

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Ha ha ha that is awesome hes def. Got the fisherman lingo down and sounds like he can get him self on the fish

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

well someone did him right he was fishing from a FC4

Devil Dog

Devil Dog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Alright guys the last night time float tube fun fishing event at Castaic Lagoon is this Saturday, hopefully some of you can make it. Like usual I'll be there helping out sign people in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum